Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
40th Pillsbury Bake-Off Cooking Contest
- United States residents may enter an original recipe in one of four categories for a chance to win prizes. Choose from a list of eligible products that must be used as an ingredient in the recipe. 100 finalists win trips to Florida to compete for the $1 Million Grand Prize.
BBQ Judges Chambers
- Index to upcoming barbecue cookoffs in the United States. Includes listings for barbecue schools, links, mailing lists, and information.
Cooking Contest Central
- Online community dedicated to competitive cooking and recipe contests. Offers an extensive contest list, winning recipes, tips, and message forum.
- Culinary and pastry competitions for chefs, cooks, and culinary students. Enter by submitting a photo of your food creation.
- Home of the World Porridge Making Championship, held each year on the first Sunday in September at the Carrbridge Village Hall, Inverness-shire, Scotland. Winner receives a trophy and cash awards.
Grandma Jam's I Love to Win
- Guide to recipe contests, online sweepstakes, trivia, games, and free stuff on the Web. Lists competition rules and prizes, and includes daily updates.
Perfect Entertaining Recipe Contest
- Submit an original recipe that is suitable for entertaining. A prize package is awarded to one random entry each month, plus an additional prize to the most popular monthly recipe.
Recipes On CD
- Monthly recipe contests in different food categories. Submit recipes for chances to win great kitchen prizes.
Rosy's Cooking for Dollars
- Devoted to cooking contests, with a message forum.
The Good Pie Guide
- Dedicated to the promotion of pies, pasties and savoury pastry products across the UK. Pie eaters are invited to test and rate local area pies. Includes the best and worst in the UK, plus pie reports by region.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor