Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- For those who live to eat, a site with food news, talk about favorite foods, favorite restaurants.
- What's new in newspaper food sections, cooking magazines, and with the television chefs, plus a recipe link of the day and free recipEcards.
Dead Food Message Board
- Discuss your favorite foods that are no longer being produced. Part of the Top Secret Recipes Web site.
- New Zealand recipes, and food products.
- All about ethnic foods and ingredients, international holiday food traditions, recipes, fun food facts and cultural nutrition resources.
Food Reference Website
- Articles on food history, recipes, food trivia, culinary facts, quotes and events, games.
- Large collection of food links for caterers, chefs and hospitality management students. Maintained by the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Food Trivia and Fun Facts
- Fun facts and trivia relating to food.
Food and Dining
- Links to food and dining related sites.
- Discussion forum and recipe exchange.
- Ask questions and get advice on healthy living and eating.
- News of the gourmet foods and specialities industry, with weekly articles written by speciality food industry experts.
- What did you eat today? A photographic collection of real food eaten by real people.
Garlic Festival Foods
- A wealth of garlic facts, recipes and resources from Gilroy, California. Also online ordering.
Horseradish Information Council
- Information about horseradish tips, cooking with horseradish, recipes, facts, history, horseradish and health, horseradish statistics and trivia, the Horseradish Information Council.
- Recipes, cookware and appliance information, a cooking glossary, and what's new in food products.
- Send electronic postcards with images of all kinds of food and beverages, including desserts and appetizers.
Nick Paine's Exotic Kitchen
- Culinary archaeologist presents a dramatic study of exotic and historic tribal foods, filmed in the Peruvian Amazon.
Prefer.com Food Experts
- Expert advice from lifestyle gurus and chefs, recipes, gourmet food trends, caterers, restaurants, gourmet cooking schools and recipes, party and entertaining ideas.
- Restaurant and wine critic explores the culinary potential of Israel. Restaurant guide, ethnic and regional recipes, local wines and culinary anecdotes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor