Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"Georgia" the Superyacht.
- The comprehensive site of S.Y "Georgia", the multiple award-winning superyacht, and largest sloop in the world, covering everything from her construction through to present day adventures.
144 Year Old Converted Sailboat! Became Powerboat in 1902!
- Built in 1854, the "PETIT CAPORAL", named after Corporal Napolean Bonaparte, first operated by sails. Used for commercial fishing, Leon Theriot, Sr. of Golden Meadow, purchased the "Coporal" in 1899. He made it the first motorized vessel of the area by installing a 3 HP tractor motor in 1902. His eight sons, Henry, Davis, Victor, Paris, Fedalise, Leopold, Leon Jr. and Leo worked the "Caporal". Being the oldest vessel on record, he requested the "Caporal" be permanently displayed as a landmark, representing the early history of Golden Meadow and Louisiana.
1997 Caliber 40 LRC For Sale
- Fitted out for extended cruising and just returned from a 13,000 mile journey.
2 Idiots In A Boat
- Chronicles of G.D. Peters and Rand Harper as they sail around the world to raise money for children and encourage all people to seek their own horizons.
2000 World Voyage
- One man's quest for circumnavigating the globe in a Kayak with a Sail Rig. The voyage begins in Winter/Spring 2000.
A Photgraphic Gallery of Tall Ships and Sailing
- This gallery contains photographs of Tall Ships and Sailing. Most of the shots hae been taken in the UK and some from Europe. It also contains some photograghs of barges and general maritime shipping.
A Picture Tour of the Cape Dory 26
- An exterior and interior tour of the Cape Dory 26. Links provide owner discussion of the features and modifications with links to other models.
A Resource Page for Windjammer Sailing Fans
- Sailing adventures, Tall Ship Trip Reports, pictures and links to all things maritime.
A-Class Catamaran Build
- Documents "tortured plywood" construction techniques used in the construction of an A-class racing catamaran by Christopher Williams. This personal site demonstrates a number of engineering projects and features links to Carnegie Mellon University.
Adventure Aboard the Tall Ship HMS Rose
- This site documenta a sailing adventure on board a windjammer, a 24-gun tall ship frigate replica, the HMS ROSE. It is a personal account by the webmaster.
Adventure Sailing Library
- Follow the chronicles of high latitude sailing expeditions including article and photo library from 12 years in the far south: Antarctica, South Georgia, Cape Horn and Tierra del Fuego. The site includes charter advice and related links.
Adventure navigation by small yacht
- This is an adventure that spanned six years and 40,000 miles aboard a 23-foot boat , a circumnavigator. This site is in English and Japanese.
- Bud and Judy enjoy their retirement and discover that it's better in the Bahamas.
Al Gunther's Web Page
- This site features projects such as the construction of a kayak and a 26 foot Pilothouse sloop as well as sailing adventures.
Alexander's Mediterranean Boating Links
- Abe and Esther offer boating information with regard to cruising the Mediterranean. Information regarding weather, marinas, and links is included.
Allied Seawind II Home Page
- This is the website for the Allied Seawind II Owner's Association. The goal is to collect all the available information on the boat and to make it available to Seawind II owners and folks who are interested in this type of cruising boat. The maintenance and upgrade sections should be of general interest.
Alvei - Sailing the tropics
- Follow the Alvie through the sailing adventure of sailing from Portugal to Brisbane, Australia.
An 18' Wood/Epoxy Racing Sailboat
- The design and building of an 18' wood sailboat for racing. Photos and drawings plus information on the design.
Aran af Stockholm
- This site chronicles the restoration a classic schooner Baltic trader. When completed, the schooner will offer a unique experience of traditional sailing and the highest level of modern comfort.
As You Wish Sailing
- Here you will find a message board, related links, and user photos and stories related to the Lake Pleasant Sailing Club, Tucson Sailing Club, and the Arizona Yacht Club.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor