Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Odyssey Crewed Sailing Charters & Instruction in FL & CT
- Odyssey Crewed Charters offers day-sails, extended full-service charters, offshore sailing instruction, located in Ft. Lauderdale (winter) and Old Saybrook, CT (summer), and 4-color printed sails.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Volunteer experts answer your questions about seamanship, navigation, sailing, and trip planning.
Basic Sailing Instructions
- A primer article on sailing.
International Sail and Power Association
- ISPA is an international certification programme with an emphasis on excellence in safe handling and skillful use of pleasure craft.
International Sailing Schools Association
- The ISSA is 3000+ sailing, windsurfing, and yachting schools in 24 countries.
Learn to Sail
- Sailing instruction CD-ROM for Windows. Free downloads.
Ropers Knot Pages
- Resource for knotting with ropes in sailing, scouting, climbing, fishing, caving and outdoor sports.
Sailing Issues Navigation Course
- A free advanced online course on marine navigation. The course is split into Positions, Nautical Chart, Compass, Plotting, Piloting, Tides, Tide Prediction, Currents, and Navigation Aids. The aim is to teach how to navigate safely while using the minimum of resources.
- Sailing association for sailing schools, instructors and sailors worldwide.
Sailnet.com: Learning To Sail
- A collection of articles about learning to sail.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor