Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An account of a sailing cruise round the Small Isles in the Hebrides, Scotland in a Wayfarer dinghy.
C Scow Fleet of Jacomo Sailing Club
- One of the most active fleets racing at JSC.
C Scow Link-O-matic
- Links to the Scow sailing world.
- Flying Juniors sailors racing out of Ladue Resevoir near Cleveland, Ohio, and local representation of the National group, FJUS, which is, in turn, part of the much larger international organization, IFJO.
Flying Junior Site
- Includes sailing pictures, history, specifications, classes and links.
- Portal site for anyone wanting to sail in the United Kingdom.
- Includes schedules, results, information and photos for the Jester Dinghy.
- This site is aimed at young sailors.
- Link page for Corsair. Includes Australian links about safe sailing, learning the art of sailing and understanding the rules. Links for selling your boat on the web, chandlery and sail equipment.
NSA Sailing Website
- Sailing Website in the Northvaal Region in South Africa.
New Zealand Sailing
- Dinghy photos and New Zealand sailing links.
North Sails Optimist Tuning Guide
- Tips and tricks to get more speed out of your Optimist rig.
Sailing Results System
- A free program that makes calculating dinghy sailing race results easy. Uses the Royal Yachting Association Portsmouth Yardstick (PY) handicap method for calculating race results.
Sailing in Australia
- A directory of Australian and international sailing resources. Details of classes sailed in Australia. Contacts for classes sailed in Canberra, Australia.
Sailing in Nova Scotia
- A resource for dinghy and day-sailors.
Sailing with JoJaffa
- Learn to sail and get inspired to start sailing.
- Small boat racing resource.
- UK sailing news and information.
San Diego International 505 Fleet 3
- Based out of Mission Bay Yacht Club with race reports, schedules, photo gallery, and a newsletter.
- Contains pictures of 18 footers, NS14's, B14's, and historic 18's sailed in and around Sydney during major championships, as well as instructional links, reviews and how-to's.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor