Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Beginners Guide to Ultralight Flying
- This site is about Ultralight Flying and videotapes about Ultralight Flying by Brian FitzGerald.
Aero Sports Connection
- Association promoting ultralight flying and safety.
- Arizona desert tours by ultralight. Adventure for individuals, couples (dinner), and for the handicapped. Gift certificates and group arrangements.
- Site offers complete set of 7 ultralight plans and manual on How to Build Ultralights, by Herbert Beaujon.
Bruce's Kolb Firestar Page
- This site is dedicated to building, maintaining, and flying a Kolb Firestar II ultralight.
Buyer's Guide for Ultralight Aircraft
- Over 250 ultralight aircraft, trikes, powered parachutes and vintage ultralights are described. Also list instructors, dealers, engines and more.
Buzzard's Row Ultralight Club
- U.S.U.A. registered organization dedicated to promoting and preserving the sport of ultralight aviation.
Calgary Ultralight Flying Club
- Flying Club in Alberta, Canada. Includes newsletter, photos and information onmembers and current projects.
- Construction photos, local, community, events, pictures and links.
- Personal page about a Challenger Ultralight.
- Ultralight pilot.
Directory of Ultralight and Aviation Home Pages.
- Ultralight aviation search engine. Search for Ultralight Aircraft Home Pages.
- Light-hearted gossip around the microlight clubs in North East UK. Also handy microlighting tips and microlight accessories available on-line. Includes a microlighters'forum
- Ultralights and Sport Aviation in Western Massachusetts.
Flying ultralights in Italy.
- Extensive italian website gives all information about ultralight flying in this country.
- Repairs, recovering, restoration, refinishing to all makes and models of ultralights and homebuilts.
Hirth aircraft engines and ultralight instruction
- Dealer for Hirth engines and parts + service for Rotax, Amw, Cuyuna and Zenoah engines.
Lou&Meg's Powered Parachute Page
- Personal page containing general information, sale information, and photos.
Michigan Ultralight Association
- Promoting Safety and Fun in Ultralight Aviation
My Trike Website
- Sean Scott is a T-5 paraplegic that flies and deals in Cosmos Weightshift Trikes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor