Business and Economy
Submit a site
Benefits of Capitalism
Mergers and Monopolies
Consumer Protection Laws
Corporate Power Debate
Socially Responsible Investing
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Better Business Bureau, U.S. and Canada
- Helping consumers and businesses maintain an ethical marketplace.
Business Leaders for Sensible Priorities
- An organization of business leaders advocating for a shift from defense spending to education and other social programs.
- Materials developed by Consumers Union's advocacy offices on a variety of consumer issues, including health care, financial services, food safety, and product safety.
Corporate Board Member
- Magazine for members of boards of publicly-traded companies.
- Forums and commentaries from organization advocating strategies to enhance wealth creation by transforming corporations into more democratic entities through shareholder activism and empowered corporate boards.
- Corpwatch.com, concerned with corporate ethics and business activities.
Corporate Watch Magazine (UK)
- News, investigative information and analysis from activist, anti-corporate organization based in the UK. (Separate from another Corporate Watch organization in the US)
- News and information about diversity in business
- Covers news, features and issues of the "evolving new economy and workplace for people who believe in fusing tough-minded performance with sane human values."
Financial Times -- World's Most Respected Companies
- Survey and articles about the most respected companies in the world, compiled by The Financial Times.
Focus on the Corporation
- Focus on the Corporation, a close look at corporate power and monopolization as it effects contemporary society. (via San Francisco Bay Guardian online edition)
Globalization & Human Rights -- PBS Online
- Transcript and supporting materials from PBS TV show Globalization & Human Rights, that examines international pressure created by global corporate economy.
- Information about socially responsible investing
GreenMoney On-Line Guide Home Page
- Socially Responsible Investment (SRI) info
Labour and Business History: Organizations
- Links to information resources and organizations around the world in the field of labor and business history.From WWW Virtual Library
- A listing of the most comprehensive online resources pertaining to influential free-market advocate and economist Milton Friedman. From Ideachannel.com.
Newsroom -- SocialFunds.com
- News, information, research, investment analysis, and financial services devoted to socially responsible investing and mutual funds
Program on Corporations, Law & Democracy
- Articles and analysis of role of corporations in society, by organization of progressive activists.
Progress Report Daily News
- Progressive news, issues, and talk. Covers economic justice, corporate welfare, sprawl and more
- Ralph Nader organization with news and information on trade, politics, health and other issues
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor