Kids and Teens
Submit a site
Nature and Environment
Astronomy and Space
Plants and Trees
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- School revision quizzes that are fun to play and an efficient way of learning. Subjects include English, geography, history, maths and science.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com: Science/Nature for Kids
- Ask experts tough questions and have fun and learn about science at the same time with experiments, projects and games.
Activities and Quizzes on Science
- Activities, games, and quizzes on a variety of science topics. Wonderful study aid for children aged 9-13.
Ask Dr. Universe
- You can ask Dr. Universe almost anything. She'll go to Washington State University's great team of researchers for her information. She'll follow them out to the field, or into the laboratory or library, to find your answers.
Atoms and Ants
- A resource site of science and nature fun activities, strange facts, photos, illusions and products. Interesting stuff for both kids and parents.
- Answers to kids' science questions and fun science demonstrations for kids to do.
Bill Nye the Science Guy
- Check out the daily demo, watch a video clip or listen to an audio clips, and learn more about Bill Nye himself.
- Learn about your body and how it functions. Have your homework questions answered with a movie, ask for advice, or just browse and learn.
- Energy-related science information for kids -- plus resources for teachers. Includes "Ask a Researcher" feature.
- Delivers informative articles, online games, a chat room, online science games, live web cams, showcase of video clips, and a station guide.
Discovery School: A-to-Z Science
- Offers homework help, articles, interactive activities, virtual tours, science fair ideas, and projects for kids.
- Energy learning missions, wacky science experiments, a newsletter, energy links, and Volt and Watts crazy antics and stories.
Exploratorium Science Snacks
- Miniature versions of some of the most popular exhibits at the Exploratorium.
ExploreScience.com: Multimedia Activities |
- A collection of Shockwave activities designed to help students visualize and experiment with many of the major concepts.
Find Out Why
- Designed to help young users learn about the world around them. Produced by the National Science Foundation in collaboration with Discover Magazine and Disney.
Fun with Science Club
- Weekly articles from all aspects of science geared toward children ages 5 and up. Also offers experiments, online games, desktop wallpaper, and screen savers.
History Of The Universe
- A short history of the universe, earth, life, explained in simple terms. Begins with the big bang theory and ends with the computer age.
How Stuff Works
- Have you ever wondered how the engine in your car works or what makes the inside of your refrigerator cold? You will find out at this site.
How Stuff Works Express
- Offers fun and informative articles about research and extraordinary people. Also includes information on hot sites, cool books, internet projects, and experiments. Includes teacher support materials.
How a Galileo Thermometer Works
- Illustrated tutorial explains the operation of the Galileo thermometer.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor