Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Learn All About Cooking Without Getting Burned
- From Italian, Chinese or French Cooking we'll have you cooking like a Master Chef in no time. Read or listen to our articles from 13 different topics. Share your love of cooking and submit an article.
Catering and Vending Company Serving New England
- A small catering company serving New England with great home cooked meals for any size event.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
1,001 Tips From Great Cooks
- A searchable database of cooking tips.
A Tasteful Endeavor
- Featuring a recipe-a-day, kitchen hints and tips, monthly contest, original cookbook, monthly newsletter full of recipes, and a dash of humor.
About.com Guide to Home Cooking
- Information, food features cover history, usage, and many recipes for individual foods, cooking methods, and appliances.
About.com: Busy Cooks
- Cooking information, methods, organisation, and tips.
- Offers recipes, advice for cooks such as recipe management, how ingredients work, techniques, tips, and which tools are necessary for any home cook.
Allexperts Recipe Q and A
- Volunteer Chefs available to provide answers to nearly any cooking inquiry. A brief description of their field of expertise is listed to enable the user to ask the question to the appropriate chef.
Ask a Chef
- Ask a professional chef for recipes, and food related questions, as well as cooking tips and restaurant based information.
Carving Meat and Poultry
- Simple instructions on how to carve and serve various cuts of meat and poultry. From Essortment.com.
Chef Paul Prudhomme
- Tips and tricks of cooking.
- Cooking, food preparation, and food storing tips.
Conversion Tables from Garden and Hearth
- Common recipe measurements and conversions.
- A cooking encyclopedia that covers thousands of ingredients and kitchen tools. Entries include pictures, descriptions, synonyms, pronunciations, and suggested substitutions.
- Charts for measurement conversion, quantities and yields, common substitutions, candy making, can sizes, and roasting. From About.com.
- Provides free information and resources on food, cookery and the hospitality industry. Includes recipes, know-how, and cooking tips and knowledge.
Cooking In The Car
- Ways to use a car as a cooking device.
- Women.com guide to cooking, recipes, and techniques, including video demonstrations, step-by-step cooking instructions and searchable topic database.
Cooking Terms by Allsands.com
- Defines around 40 common cooking terms.
Cooking Tips and Hints
- Cooking glossary, hints, tips, tricks, and techniques from CDKitchen.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor