Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Made with ground beef, cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Stuffed Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
- Cottage cheese spread on French bread, dipped in egg batter and browned.
- Made with almonds, sour cream, bacon, Swiss cheese and crab, served on Kaiser rolls.
Tangy Barbecue Sandwiches
- Made with a chuck roast cooked in a slow cooker with barbeque sauce, served on hamburger buns.
Tavern Beef Sandwiches
- Browned ground beef, onion, ketchup, and beef broth cooked in a slow-cooker and spooned over toasted hamburger buns.
Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches
- Marinated chicken broiled and served on a roll with lettuce, tomato, and green pepper.
Teriyaki Slow-Cook Sandwiches
- Made with beef and served on French rolls, with various optional toppings.
Teriyaki Vegetable Sandwiches
- An oven recipe using portobello mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers, making four servings.
Tex Mex Tuna Melts
- An oven recipe using canned tuna and green chilies.
Thai-Style Steak Wraps
- Fried marinated beef served rolled in tortillas with cabbage, carrots, cucumber and peanuts.
- Simple oven recipe using sliced ham, green pepper, tomato, and provolone cheese.
The Mcranch Bar-B-Que Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken breasts cooked in barbeque sauce, served on kaiser rolls with tomato slices.
The Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
- Thinly sliced panfied beef with onions, cheese and addtional toppings of choice.
- Made with tuna salad with cheddar cheese and green pepper.
- Tuna salad spread on toast, topped with tomato and cheese and broiled.
- Open face sandwich made with tuna, green pepper, and onion, topped with cheddar cheese and heated.
- Open-faced broiled sandwiches made with tuna, tomato slices and grated cheese.
Turkey Barbecue for Sandwiches
- Made with tomatoes and chopped cooked turkey.Includes nutritional information.
Turkey Satay Sandwich
- Marinated, stir-fried turkey served on ciabatta.
Tuscan-style Sausage Sandwiches
- A simple skillet recipe using Italian sausage links, mushrooms, and spinach, served on Italian or French bread.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor