Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Modern Herbal: Angelica
- Information and how to preserve this herb which is a popular flavouring for confectionery and liqueurs
A Modern Herbal: Basil
- A old recipe for aromatic seasoning taken from a book published in 1931, written in fairy old English.
A Modern Herbal: Coriander
- Recipe from a book published in 1931, for curry powder.
A Modern Herbal: Salsify
- Recipe for soup, or served baked, with cheese, or stewed. From a book published in 1931.
A Pinch Of
- Creative information and recipes about culinary herbs and spices.
- Learn about the good and bad of epazote as well as recipes that include the pungent herb.
Ace Zones: Herb Recipes
- Assorted selection of herb recipes.
AsiaRecipe Herb Information
- Information, uses, history and recipes.
- Information and uses of spices in many cuisines including Thai, Korean, Phillipino, Chinese, Japanese, and Kosher.
Basil Recipes at Recipezaar
- Recipes featuring basil.
Blue Sky Farm Recipes
- Traditional and vegetarian recipes flavored with herbs, and information on growing and using herbs.
Botanical.Com Index of Recipes
- An index of assorted recipes using herbs and other basic food stuffs.
CNN: Herbs and Spices
- Outline of a numbers of spices with graphics of each.
- Brief introduction as well as some Scandinavian recipes using cardamom.
- Recipes featuring herbs.
Chili Recipes at Recipezaar
- Recipes featuring chili
Cilantro from GourmetSleuth
- Recipes and an article discussing the history, uses, and nutrition of the leaves of the coriander plant which is also known as Chinese parsley.
Cooking with Herbs and Spices
- Matching herbs and spices with the foods they best compliment.
Creative Seasoning Network
- Focusing on cooking and gardening with herbs and spices.
Culinary herb FAQ
- Common questions and answers derived from the culinary herb mailing list.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor