Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Indian Curry Company
- The complete resource for Indian cooking, choose from one of several hundred recipes.
- Spices and spice powders for Indian cooking like garam masala, rasam powder and sambhar powder.
- Dedicated to the world's greatest chili pepper. Recipes, links and info.
Nurse Mary-Bell's Herb Popovers
- Simple recipe using cayenne pepper, minced fresh parsley, and dried thyme.
Our Healing Garden
- Recipes and discussion of herbs and cooking.
- Many spicy recipes, restaurant reviews, and chili information.
Recipes on The Red Hot Chilipaper
- Many recipes featuring chili and other spices.
- Several recipes featuring paprika.
- All you need to know about cooking with herbs and spices including free spicy recipes and special offers.
- Exotic and authentic spice blends, chillies, spices and specialist culinary ingredients of every major World Cuisine. Information and advise on usage together with many recipes.
Selecting, Storing and Using Fresh Herbs
- A fact sheet on the topic, from Ohio State University Extension. Includes practical table of culinary herb uses.
- Recipes for making your own.
- An informative site about spices, including a spice encyclopedia, usage tips and seasonal recipes.
The Garlic Shoppe
- Recipes from best selling cookbooks about garlic with food.
The Herb Garden -- Drying Herbs
- Fact sheet from University of Illinois Extension on this topic.
The Zen Herbs Co
- A portal for information about herbs and spices from around the world. Includes an interactive garden, and advice.
- Tropical cooking and gardening with spices and herbs.
- A Website dedicated to collecting, growing, eating, and preserving South American chile peppers
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor