Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Help for Troubled Teens Ages 12-17
- Help for teen drug abuse issues. At risk teen treatment for depression, suicidal, and defiant teens. Providing parent teen help resources for troubled youth. A group home alternative to boot camps.
Troubled Teens Programs - Help for Troubled Teens
- Troubled teens programs giving help for troubled teens at boarding school for troubled teens and residential treatment center.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A UK based drug and alcohol treatment charity. Includes drug information, parent section, publications and links.
- An open letter to a daughter about the effects of drugs, drinking and death.
- Stephen Arrington is an anti-drug and motivational speaker that has spoken at over 500 schools.
How Stuff Works: How Alcohol Works
- In-depth partial graphic tutorial about alcohol examines all the ways in which alcohol affects the human body.
- Guide to preventing inhalant abuse.
Interview with Howard A. Liddle, EdD,
- Answers to questions about the state of the science of adolescent substance abuse treatment and research.
Mind Over Matter
- Series explaining how the brain responds to different drugs. From the National Institutes of Health.
Monitoring the Future
- An ongoing study of the behaviors, attitudes, and values of American students and young adults funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Partnership For a Drug-Free America
- Tips on talking to kids about drugs, as well as information on specific drugs, slang names for drugs, what they look like, and frequently asked questions.
- The world's largest resource for current information and intervention, and treatment involving drugs.
- Links to resources and local services from the National Youth Anti-Drug Media Campaign.
Teens With Problems
- Information to help parents spot substance abuse in their teen, including over the counter medications, huffing of inhalants, and use of illegal drugs.
The Mendez Foundation
- A substance abuse and violence prevention organization, focuses on alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention education among children and teenagers.
Tips for Teens about Crack and Cocaine
- Overview, quick facts and risks associated with crack and cocaine from the National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor