Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
50-Plus Fitness Association
- Devoted to information about, motivation toward, and participation in exercise and fitness while aging.
Accent on Health
- Motivation, inspiration and resources with tips on whole body conditioning for people over 50.
- Features articles and tools for those over 40.
Advice for the Aging Athlete
- Informative article, authored by William G. Raasch, MD, Director of the Division of Sports Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital.
- Senior fitness services for the older adult community.
Alexander Technique and Aging Well
- How this century-old method of stress reduction can help seniors.
American Senior Fitness Association
- Provides senior specific fitness training, certification and resources for exercise professionals who serve older adults as well as fitness information and tips for mature exercisers.
- Resources and products for health, self-esteem, bone density, longevity, lean body, shaping, high metabolism.
Encyclopedia of Sports Medicine and Science: Aging and Exercise
- A comprehensive and somewhat technical article on the physiological changes associated with human aging and the positive role that exercise can play.
Fit Senior Online Catalog
- Fitness, sports, gymnastic, aerobic equipment, as well as cycles, treadmills and related products and prices.
Fitness Culture Seniors Health
- Health information for seniors who are interested in improving health and fitness.
Fitness First for Women and Seniors
- Center designed to accommodate the unique needs of women of all ages and senior citizens. (New Jersey)
Fitness Past Fifty
- Provides information to help mature adults stay fit and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Vendor of a 45-minute weight training workout for older adults, also providing information on osteoporosis.
Gray Iron Fitness
- Information on fitness and bodybuilding for seniors.
- Exercise and nutrition information for seniors.
Karlsigma's Fitness Philosophy
- Tips for diet, nutrition, exercise, fitness, mental health, and longevity, from a retired scientist.
- Information on life extension, nutrition, strokes, heart attacks and extending your life through enhancing immunity.
Michigan Senior Olympics
- Information about this program which promotes healthy lifestyles by organizing state games, sports competitions, fitness, and wellness programs for individuals over 50.
National Institute on Aging Page: Don't Take It Easy Exercise
- An authoritative site from the National Institute on Aging describing the benefits and guidelines for exercise for seniors.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor