Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Skytron Infection Prevention Technologies
- Developer of UV disinfection robots, providing powerful, affordable methods to make it safe and easy for hospitals to significantly raise the quality of environmental care.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An association of health and safety professionals devoted to protecting the health of the American worker and the environment. It supports the industrial hygiene profession in the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of job-site hazards that may result in injury, illness, to workers.
American Industrial Hygiene Association
- The AIHA is "..dedicated to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation, and control of environmental factors arising in or from the workplace that may result in injury, illness, impairment, or affect the well-being of workers and members of the community."
BIOH List of Occupational Hygiene Consultants
- The List contains organizations and individuals who offer a consultancy service for a fee. All employ at least one occupational hygienist who is a corporate member (FBIOH or MBIOH) of the British Institute of Occupational Hygienists.
British Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- BIOH is the professional body for Occupational Hygiene in Great Britain and ensures that its Occupational Hygienists are proficient and ethical in their actions.
British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS)
- "The aim of the Society is to promote the science of occupational hygiene by raising awareness of the value of the speciality through education, information exchange, research and professional networking."
Directory of Sites in Occupational and Environmental Health
- This site provides many 'home grown' academically derived educational resources (also available as FAQs) as well as vetted and updated 'links' relating to Occupational and Environmental Health and Medicine.
Industrial Hygiene on the WWW
- Consists of interactive industrial hygiene calculators for the Occupational Safety and Health Professional including the NIOSH lifting equation, ventilation, sampling, hearing conservation, and conversions.
International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA)
- Provides an international voice of the occupational hygiene profession through its recognition as a non-governmental organization (NGO) by the International Labour Organization and the World Health Organization. Conducts a wide range of activities intended to promote and develop occupational hygiene worldwide.
- Provides access to a cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
Technical Guide to Direct Reading Devices
- Free online technical guide from the British Occupational Hygiene Society on DRDs used to monitor the atmosphere for airborne pollutants, which can be present as gases, vapours, aerosols or fume.
The Health and Safety Executive
- Ensuring that risks to people's health and safety from work activities are properly controlled. Available resources, publications, and leaflets. (UK)
UK Occupational Hygiene e-mail list
- This e-mail list is for the discussion of matters relating to Occupational Hygiene in the UK. If you want to announce events, new publications, new OH equipment then feel free to do so.
Worksafe:Occupational Safety and Health Resources
- A statewide coalition of individuals and organizations dedicated to promoting safety and health in the workplace in order to preserve the health of all Californians. The coalition includes labor and community groups as well as individual workers, occupational safety and health and other professionals, environmentalists, and other interested persons.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor