Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Carpal tunnel syndrome research links
- Select links for research and prevention of carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injury.
Chemical Testing Mobile Services
- Drug and breath alcohol testing service working with a choice of U.S. Department of Transportation/SAMHSA(NIDA) approved laboratories to fit your needs for maintaining a drug free environment.
Colorado Occupational Medicine Physicians, P.C.
- Private Clinic providing Occupational and Environmental medical services to businesses.
- About nationwide pre-placement exams and testing, corporate flu programs and case management offered by this company. Corporate headquarters in New York, New York.
Dr. Eric Rumack
- Information on this occupational health physician and disability management consultant and services provided. Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
FAA Flight Physical: Pilot Medical Exams Facilitated
- Connects pilots and flight doctors. Facilitates the FAA aeromedical certification process for class 1, 2 or 3 examinations. Includes an aeromedical examiner (AME) locator with links to AME sites and medical standards information.
Health Care Network
- A health care provider of medical and rehabilitation services including a work recovery center, OHS services.
Industrial Medical Services, Inc.
- A service to provide physicial exams which include DOT, OSHA type at the employers site. In Galdwin, Michigan.
NYS Occupational Health Clinic Network
- Eight community-based clinics with a unique blend of diagnostic and prevention services, available to anyone in NYS who thinks they may have a work-related illness.
OccNet Health Alliance
- Occupational consulting services for workplace safety. (Cincinnati)
- A network of clinics and hospitals that specialize in workers' compensation. Available on the web site are resources, references and updated health news.
Occupational Dermatology Research and Education Centre (ODREC)
- Prevention, education, training, research of occupational skin diseases/rashes related to work. Diagnosis, investigation, patch testing, treatment. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Occupational Hearing Conservation
- Providing on site OSHA/MSHA required industrial hearing testing, employee education, sound level surveys, hearing protection fit testing and compliance programs within the United States.
Orthopedic Institute of Texas
- Dr. Edward Smith and Dr. Robert Myles along with a team of nurses and physical therapists specialize in treating and preventing work-related injuries.
- Written and updated by a multi-specialty team of medical professionals. It provides a comprehensive overview of causes and treatments for low back pain, and a variety of services and in-depth features.
Work Health Medical Consultants
- Consulting physicians offering services to businesses and industry for workplace safety. (Garland and Richardson, TX)
- Canada's Workplace Health site. Provides information to Canadian health professionals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor