Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Assessment, Supervision, Detection and Protection Experts for Turnaround Services, Global H2S Safety Equipment Rentals, and H2S Hazardous Environment Protection Services.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ATSDR - HazDat Database
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry's scientific and administrative database providing access to information on the release of hazardous substances.
Carbonless Copy Paper Injury and Information Network
- Goal is to inform occupational users and the public of the potential toxicity of ccp and the adverse health problems of use or handling. Info, research and studies on ccp.
- Environmental community offering information on OSHA regulations, asbestos, radon and lead abatement and removal.
Environmental Software and Services GmbH
- European hazardous chemicals database.
- Occupational medicine toxicology database to assist in the recognition of diseases caused by hazardous chemicals.
Is Your Job Killing You? by James Q. Jacobs
- There are as many as 575,000 hazardous chemical products in workplaces. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) estimates that over 32 million workers are exposed to hazardous chemicals. Resources and links for additional information.
National Toxicology Program - 8th Annual Report on Carcinogens
- As part of the National Institutes of Health, the National Toxicology Program produces an annual report which lists known and suspected carcinogens.
- Provides access to a cluster of databases on toxicology, hazardous chemicals, and related areas.
- Located in Denver, Colorado. About this toxicology lab specializing in economical blood lead and cadmium testing for children and industry workers.
The Vanadium Page
- On line references about Vanadium (Vanadium and its compounds are toxic) - scientific, economic, commercial data and including a directory of people who work on or with Vanadium.
Toxic Kitsap and Polluted Puget
- The focus of this page is cancer activism centered around the related issues of living and working in one of the more toxic and polluted places on this planet, Kitsap County, Washington and Puget Sound Naval Shipyard.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor