Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Georgia Tech OSHA Consultation Program
- Free, confidential, on-site consultation service for small companies (fewer than 500 employees) in Georgia that need assistance in occupational safety and health.
Illinois State University Safety Program
- Undergraduate degree in Safety prepares students for careers in safety management and loss control consulting.
MSU - Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
- Michigan State University offering courses and training in radiation, chemical, biological and hazardous waste safety.
OSU Environmental Health and Safety
- Offers online manuals, hazcom information, laboratory safety, online training modules, OSHA compliance, and video information.
Penn State University Environmental Health and Safety
- Responsible for the development and implementation of environmental and all occupational health and safety programs throughout Penn State's multi-campus system.
Princeton University EHS
- The Environmental Health and Safety Office is to provide health and safety services to the University community through technical support, information and training programs, consulting services, and periodic auditing of health and safety practices and regulatory compliance.
SUNY Environmental Health and Safety Association
- Information, resources promoting a high standard of health and safety aat the university. (New York State)
Safety Director and Employee Training
- Courses at Western Iowa Tech Community College. The College has received a Susan Harwood grant from OSHA to provide training in preventing amputations.
UIUC Division of Environmental Health and Safety
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign EHS advises and consult in matters relating to the health and safety of faculty, staff, students, and visitors, and in matters related to compliance programs for campus activities.
University of Alabama - Occupational Health and Safety
- Biosafety, Radiation Safety, Chemical Safety, Asbestos Safety and Hazardous Materials information.
University of Maryland - Department of Environmental Safety
- The DES provides technical, regulatory, and related management services to the University of Maryland community in order to achieve a safe and healthful campus environment in compliance with environmental and life safety regulations and standards.
Yale University OEHS
- Office of environmental health and safety. Has many downloadable (pdf format) safety newsletters, manuals, regulations and related information. Well-organized site.
Youngstown State University Department of Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety
- YSU - EOHS maintains a comprehensive site providing many environmental, health, and safety resources. (Ohio)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor