Occupational Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens Control
- From the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Department of Environmental Health, Safety and Risk Management Biosafety and Bloodborne Pathogens.
Bloodborne Pathogen Training Module
- Online Training Module: What are bloodborne pathogens? Hepatitis and HIV, routes of exposure, engineering controls, HBV vaccinations. (Oklahoma State University)
Bloodborne Pathogens Self-Study Module
- A self-study module for clinical staff which details work practice controls and current knowledge of HBV, HIV, and other bloodborne pathogens.
Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030
- OSHA Safety and Health, OSHA Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) Bloodborne pathogens. - 1910.1030
- Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Extensive listing.
Canada Communicable Disease Report
- Preventing the transmission of bloodborne pathogens in health care and public service settings.
Center for Disease Control- Hepatitis
- Information and resources on how to identify and protect yourself from hepatitis A through E.
Health and Safety Fact Sheet - Bloodborne Pathogens
- From the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees.
Workplace Issues: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Occupational Health and Safety: information from American Nurses Association affecting health care workers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor