Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Department of Health Sciences. Degrees are offered in diploma programs, part-time nursing specialties, bachelor of technology in nursing specialties. Some courses also offered by distance education. Burnaby, British Columbia.
British Columbia Open University
- Offers programs of study that lead to associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees. Students may complete some degree programs in conjunction with campus-based studies at other institutions.
- Health and Human Services. Offered in collaboration with the University of Victoria and other B.C. colleges; a 2 year, eight month diploma in nursing, a 4 year baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Department of Psychiatric Nursing. A community college with three campuses offering three programs in psychiatric nursing. Located in Vancouver.
Kwantlen University College
- Nursing Program. Offers a baccalaureate with a diploma exit option. Located in Surrey.
Malaspina University, Nanaimo
- Provides details about the general baccalaureate nursing program. Includes a four-year course outline and financial assistance information.
North Island College
- Offers a baccalaureate degree with a diploma exit option, and a diploma to BSN bridge program.
Trinity Western University
- A four year bachelor degree in nursing backed by a spiritual and religious Christian faith.
University College of the Cariboo
- Offers a four year baccalaureate, a three year diploma in nursing, and a RN to BSN bridge program. Located in Kamloops.
University College of the Fraser Valley
- Health Sciences. Offers a bachelor of science in nursing, degree, rn access - bachelor of science in nursing degree, and a basic diploma.
University of British Cloumbia
- School of Nursing. Offers a multiple entry program for students with previous bachelor degrees or advanced standing from secondary schools, a post RN to BSN degree, either full or part time, a masters and doctorate program and an outreach program for distance education.
University of Northern British Columbia
- Faculty of Nursing, College of Arts and Social and Health Sciences. Offer three distinct program in nursing. The baccalaureate nursing program is a 4-year bsn program; post-diploma program, a 2-year program for rn's that is being phased out and will end in 2002; masters of science in community health - nursing stream, is an interdisciplinary graduate program for nurses with their bsn
University of Victoria
- School of nursing offering coursework at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Choose from two campus locations, at the University of Victoria and the lower mainland campus at langara college.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor