Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Death and Dying from About.com
- Links for the grieving widow, widower, child, teen and adult. This site is dedicated to the bereaved, the dying and those who care for them. Search the site for all issues about dying, pet loss, memorials, and more.
Death's Personal Impacts
- Sociological paper about death and grieving.
- Offers support in words and music to help and comfort. Includes an online source of support services to help the brokenhearted and grieving.
Don't Ask For The Dead Man's Golf Clubs
- A book containing practical advice for friends when someone dies. Lynn Kelly, Littleton, Colorado, US.
Dr. Virgil Fry
- A comfort-giving, hopeful resource for those dealing with serious illnes, those who have lost someone, and those who care for them.
Empty Arms~Heavy Heart
- Grief and support site for those that have lost children. Memorials designed free of charge
- Attempts to assist those seeking relief to grief by providing a free one way e-mail address in the name of their deceased loved ones.
Family Grief Resources
- Providing grief resources, articles, recommended reading and support to people coping with the death of a loved one.
- Resources for grieving parents. Read stories from other parents on how they are still coping with the loss of their child.
- A site dedicated to all who grieve, not specific to any particular type of relationship. Find help, information, grief resources, and tribute pages here.
- For people who have experienced a significant loss, and for those who would like to help them. Provides relevant articles and various grief resources.
Grief Resources Catalog
- A catalog of grief products designed to help those experiencing grief over the death of a loved one or friend and those wanting help.
- Information for bereaved parents, grandparents, and siblings. Brighter Path greeting cards, poetry, creative thoughts, and ideas for remembering your child.
Grief and Loss
- Therapeutic writing helps the process of healing presented through the eyes of a mother. She provides a step-by-step format for a Letter of Loss and shares her own letter.
Grief and Loss Resource Centre
- Deals with the many aspects of grief. From making funeral arrangements to online memorials, this site has a lot to offer.
Grief and Renewal
- International site to support people in their journeys of recovery and rebuilding following a loss. Resources, links, bulletin board, and people's stories of renewal.
Grief on Medbroadcast.com
- When you are mourning a loss, it is important to do things for yourself to make you feel pampered. Get tips on coping with death and grief on medbroadcast.com.
Grief: Lost & Found
- A bi-monthly newsletter to assist people to get through their grief.
- Articles, memorials, poetry,and provides a safe haven for bereaved persons to share their grief through discussion forums.
- Support services include resource referral, support groups, a library, and memorial web pages. Links to Suicide Prevention and Survivors' Resources. Rivendell Resources, a charitable corporation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor