Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bipolar Affective Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- Article about bipolar affective disorder (manic depressive disorder) in children and adolescents. Causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and prognosis information.
Bipolar Children and Teens
- A page for finding information to help parents. Personal stories, information on medications, and links to resources.
- Parents of children with bipolar disorder or other mental disorders can visit this site to read information, seek advice or just vent a little.
Bipolar Disorder in Adults and Children
- Articles on diagnosis, treatment and life issues of people with bipolar disorder
Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Includes a discussion of common symptoms of depressed and manic phase, diagnosis and treatment. Source of practical information.
Bipolar Disorders Center
- The bipolar disorders center is for families of children or adolescents living with a bipolar disorder.
Bipolar Teens Bulletin Board
- Support message board for bipolar teens. Links to local support groups and organizations.
Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation
- Parent-led, not-for-profit, membership organization with full-text library, resource center, and virtual community center for families of children and adolescents with bipolar disorder and professionals who serve them.
Childhood Onset Bipolar Disorder
- A safe place for parents/caregivers and children themselves to exchange information, resources, humor.
Children with Bipolar Conduct Disorder
- How to deal with the bipolar conduct disorder in children. What treatments are available.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- A short but concise article which describes how bipolar in children appears and compares to BP in adults. Discussed are the obstacles in identifying BP and risk factors for a child to develop BP.Thorough evaluation and treatment are essential, as well as, how a "biopsychosocial approach to intervention that incorporates psychoeducation and school intervention" is indicated for the bipolar child.
Facts About Childhood-Onset Bipolar Disorder
- Questions and answers concerning Bipolar Disorder in children.
Guide to Bipolar Disorder
- Article summarizing symptoms, treatment and management.
Meeting Update: Highlights of NIMH Workshop on Prepubertal Bipolar Disorder
- Summary of the 1997 NIMH workshop on Bipolar Disorder in Children.
My Kid is Rad
- Adopting an older child with reactive attachment disorder, PTSD, oppositional deviant disorder, fetal alcohol syndrome, ADHD, bipolar depression and how a family survives it. Resources and links.
Parents of Bipolar Kids
- Developed to educate and support parents, guardians, doctors, teachers, and those who live with childhood bipolar in their lives. Offers a collection of articles about bipolar in children and adolescents and schooling issues.
The Bipolar Child
- Information on early onset bipolar disorder and the first ever Model IEP (Individual Education Plan) for bipolar disorder.
The Parent Advocate Network
- An online resource for parents who have a child with a mental illness/disorder, more specifically bipolar disorder.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor