Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Comprehensive collection of urology resources on the Web. From About.com.
Department of Urology at Kaiser Permanente, Santa Teresa
- Located in San Jose, California. Physician biographies, clinic information and useful urology links.
Ditropan® XL (Oxybutinin Cl)
- Medication for the treatment of bladder control problems/overactive bladder. Site by the manufacturer, with a lot of general information on the bladder and kidneys.
European Society for Paediatric Urology
- Dedicated to the treatment of congenital abnormalities and diseases of the genito-urinary tract in children.
Global Lithotripsy Services
- A medical services company specializing in the treatment of urinary stone disease via Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy (ESWL).
Lithotripsy (Kidney stone treatment)
- All details about lithotripsy, lithotripters, some interesting cases, FAQs, precautions, indications, contraindications, pre-requisites, results.
Society for Fetal Urology
- Association of pediatric urologists dedicated to improving the care of patients with fetal or perinatal urologic abnormalities.
The Philippine Urological Association
- A professional medical organization composed of genito-urinary surgeons / urologists whose goal is to ensure the highest standards of Urology in the Philippines.
University of Maryland Urologic Surgery Division
- Offers a clear and comprehensive explanation of urinary system anatomy and diseases such as kidney stones and impotence with links to related Medical Center services.
- Providing information and interaction about Urology for medical professionals.
Urology Department at Loyola University Medical Center
- Provides a comprehensive description of the department with a full range of services for children and adults with concerns or problems of the urinary tract or male reproductive system. (Maywood, IL)
Washington State Urology Society
- Contains a directory of WSUS urologists, newsletters, and a list of links to urology-related sites for physicians and the public.
World Wide Urology
- A comprehensive information resource on urology for health professionals. Includes various topics and links to health news and search engines.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor