Submit a site
Rotator Cuff Injury
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com Orthopedic Medicine
- Comprehensive directory of topics related to orthopedic medicine, including original articles on diagnosis, treatment, and recovery from orthopedic conditions.
Ace Zones: Sport's Medicine
- Information and articles about sport's medicine.
American Association of Professional Ringside Physicians
- An organization dedicated to the health and safety of the professional and amateur boxer.
American College of Sports Medicine
- Promotes and integrates scientific research, education, and practical applications of sports medicine and exercise science to maintain and enhance physical performance, fitness, health, and quality of life.
Athletic Training at UNLV
- Accredited undergraduate program within the Department of Kinesiology.
Down Hill Edge
- Skiing fitness slanted description of sports injuries.
- Sports medicine digest, databases on sport injuries, rehabilitation, and supplements, an e-journal and updates on sports medicine research and applications.
Health Link MCW
- An article discussing stress fractures (like shin splints) occurring more often in female athletes than male athletes.
- Offers sports medicine information on hockey injury management and prevention as well as equipment evaluation, nutrition and research.
Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- ITBS is a common running and cycling injury around the knee.
- Got Cartilage? Get Microfracure. A year in the life of Fibrocartilage.
NCAA Sports Sciences
- Official site containing educational information, Sports Medicine Handbook, Emergency Plan Template, drug testing and injury surveillance resources.
National Sports Medicine Institute
- The Institute will work to improve the quality of sport and exercise medicine and sport sciences in the United Kingdom
Nicholas Institute of Sports Medicine and Athletic Trauma
- Research and clinical center providing education on exercise programs, musculoskeletal physical exam, sports training advice, nutrition, heart disease and physical therapy.
Online Sports Medicine Resources
- Includes articles and resources, medical guidelines on camps and recommendations on sports injuries from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Richard Stockton College Athletic Training
- Athletic training and sports medicine information from Stockton College in Pomona NJ.
SportMedBC - Sport Medicine Council of British Columbia
- Promotes and coordinates sport medicine and sport science programs in British Columbia.
Sports Injuries in Australia
- Contains information on injuries in professional sports, such as the Australian Football League and Australian Cricket.
- About.com's link page of sports medicine.
Sports Medicine Digest
- Provides clinical coverage of sports medicine literature and brief reports and reviews other ublications in the field.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor