Submit a site
Healthcare Computing Industries
Medical Billing Services
Computer Software - Health
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Learn about how Synthroid, as prescribed by your Doctor, can help treat your condition.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alliance of Medical Internet Professionals
- An Internet-based organization formed to connect medical internet professionals world-wide. Includes membership and conference information, forum and updates.
American Health Information Management Association
- Includes membership information, history and bylaws.
American Medical Informatics Association
- US not-for-profit organization dedicated to the development and application of medical informatics in the support of patient care, teaching, research, and health care administration.
Axis Solutions UK
- Specializes in knowledge management and medical informatics with clients in the UK and USA. Projects undertaken include event management, management training and support, web design, web marketing and medical informatics consultancy.
British Medical Informatics Society
- Society details including: mission statement and history, membership information, news of workshops and conferences, 'Health Informatics' Journal and 'Biomedical Informatics Today' Newsletter.
- Capital Area Roundable on Informatics in Nursing. Open to all persons interested in promoting the advancement of automated healthcare information systems.
- A monthly journal that tracks healthcare innovation on the Internet. Includes web site reviews, commentary, analysis, special reports and conference announcements.
ERCIM Working Group on Health and Information Technology
- Workshop proceedings, reports and upcoming events contributed by members of this working group of the European Research Consortium Group for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM).
- Information about this open association for organizations and individuals interested in systems integration issues in health care. Information targeted for the local public is mainly in Finnish. Numerous links in English.
Hardin MD: Medical Informatics and Computers
- From the University of Iowa, lists of Internet sources in medical informatics, software, and computers.
- A health information action plan for Australia. Includes a newsroom, outline of projects and information on the National EHR Taskforce.
Healthcare Informatics Online
- A monthly magazine for informatics managers.
Healthcare Information and Management Society
- US not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting a better understanding of health care information and management systems.
International Medical Informatics Association
- International not-for-profit organization promoting medical informatics in health care and biomedical research. Includes membership information, member societies, newsletter and events.
Medical Expert Systems
- Resources for medical professionals on the latest computer based decision support systems.
Medical Resource Reviews Database
- Florida International University. Department of Informatics.
Microsoft Healthcare Users Group Europe
- Forum for exchanging ideas, promoting learning and sharing solutions for information systems using Microsoft technologies, within the European healthcare industry. Includes membership, event and contact information.
National Mammography Registry
- A free multi-center data repository for radiologists, administrators and radiologic technologist to keep track of their mammograms.
- PharmacyInformatics.com provides technology news and information in pharmacy as well as a meeting place for professionals of information technology
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor