Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Benton Hospice Service
- Includes the hospice services offered, how these services are provided, and financing information. (Corvallis)
- A residential and in-patient care facility based in Portland. Information on the hospice services, a 'Guide Through the Journey of Dying' and personal stories.
Hospice of Bend
- Includes information on hospice services, bereavement program, volunteer programs. Located in Bend.
Hospice of Redmond and Sisters
- Providing a comprehensive program of in-home hospice services in numerous areas of Oregon. (Redmond)
- Non-profit, community based hospice located in Grants Pass. Includes overview of services provided and what is covered by Medicare.
Mid-Willamette Valley Hospice
- Information about hospice care, services provided, volunteer opportunities. A non-profit organization. (Salem)
Mt. Hood Hospice
- The only community-based hospice serving the east Multnomah County and north Clackamas County areas. (Sandy)
Oregon Hospice Association
- This is a statewide, public benefit, nonprofit membership organization. 'Dedicated to ensuring and promoting access to high quality hospice and comfort care for all Oregonians.' (Portland)
Washington County Hospice
- A non-profit organization providing in-home services to the terminally ill and their families in Hillsboro.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor