Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Haven House at Midtown
- A hospice providing innovative alternative care for people with AIDS, cancer and other illnesses. (Atlanta)
- The first hospice program in the Atlanta area, providing services to the Metro Atlanta community. Information and FAQs for patients and their families, community education and contacts.
Hospice Of South Georgia, Inc.
- Includes philosphy, services, message board and useful links. (Jesup)
- A not-for-profit independent hospice care provider serving Ware, Pierce, Coffee, Charlton, Clinch, Brantley, Bacon and Atkinson Counties. Based in Waycross.
- A not-for-profit Hospice and the oldest hospice program in Southeast Georgia.
Hospice of Houston County
- About the hospice, services, what's new, an FAQ section and a 'specials' area. (Warner Robins)
Portsbridge Hospice, Inc.
- Provides 'in-patient and out patient hospice care for persons with a 6 months or less life expectancy'. (Dunwoody)
Southwest Christian Hospice
- The mission of the hospice is 'a non-profit ministry providing quality hospice health care at no cost to patients or their families'. (Union City)
United Hospice and Home Care
- The largest hospice provider in Georgia, serving over 480 home health care and hospice patients daily. Their mission is to develop a high quality hospice and home care delivery system.
Visiting Nurse Health System
- Home and hospice care in the Atlanta area.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor