Submit a site
Continuing Medical Education
Publications for Professionals
Medical Related Training
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Medical assistant training programs are now available online at St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants. You can study online to be a medical assistant in as little as 6-8weeks.
Ross University Caribbean Medical School
- Caribbean Medical Schools Ross University School of Medicine is one of the top Caribbean medical schools accredited in the US, graduating over 8,500+ successful physicians.
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- American University of the Caribbean Medical School provides a high-quality medical education program, with a 94% First Time USMLE Pass Rate.
- Learn more about a budesonide (dpi) dry powder inhaler.
Peggy Firth, Medical Illustrator
- Peggy Firth is a freelance medical/surgical illustrator and AMI Certified Professional. Her work combines the traditional detailed pen and ink style with simplicity, clarity, and elegance. Over 40,000 of her illustrations grace the contents of medical text books, journals, slide and video presentations, self-help books, and film.
Your Health Portal
- Health Information. Health articles and videos on womens health issues, mens health, sexual health and other health topics.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The web site of the American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine. Publishers of Annals of Internal Medicine.
Association for Hospital Medical Education
- A national nonprofit professional organization involved in the continuum of medical education.
- An internet based catalogue of reviewed medical multimedia resources.
Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery
- A nonprofit education and research organization. Its mission is training hand surgeons, supporting research, and informing the public.
Clinical Science Doctoral Program at The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- The doctoral program is for clinicians and other health care professionals pursuing academic careers in clinical investigation and health services research.
- Medical doctors can review electronic medical information resources available in any of the following media: browsable WWW sites, or downloadable datasets and software, or on CD-ROMS.
- Medical and pharmacological news, case studies and specialty and subspecialty-specific updates on latest in treatment and research.
Education Center of Association Endosurgery of Tatarstan
- Noncommercial public organization, which was created with the purpose to support the development of endoscopic surgery and gynaecology in Russia.
Education for Medical Occupations
- Offers educational and career information resources for a wide variety of occupations in the medical field.
Emergency Clinical Guide
- A comprehensive educational and reference resource for medical and nursing students. Includes eponyms, acronyms, ABG calculator, physical exam basics.
End of Life Physician Education Resource Center
- EPERC is the medical educator resource for peer-reviewed end of life teaching materials, recommended books and articles, upcoming conferences, and training and funding opportunities.
- About the certified and non-certified programs and distant learning delivery systems offered by this facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- USMLE step exam questions, explanations and images.
- Medical education review book resource. Medical students review book series with questions, explanations and illustrations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor