Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Wellness programs and corporate challenges that are cost effective and easily administered for companies who want to create happy, healthy and productive workplaces.
Back In Form Fitness Training and Vacations
- Innovative and customized solutions in personal and corporate fitness & wellness. Our fitness vacations combine the ultimate vacation experience with the fitness and wellness education you deserve.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Council of Exercise
- ACE is a major source of education and certification for fitness professionals and for the evaluation of fitness products.
Asian Outdoors Boston (AOB)
- A non-profit organization bringing together Asians in the New England area that share a common interest for the outdoors, to have fun and maintain fitness.
Association of Womens Fitness
- Resource site on womens fitness and health, with a special focus on preventing home gym training injuries.
College of Chinese Physical Culture
- Teaches a traditional system of Chinese arts for health, relaxation and fitness.
- Aims to establish better fitness awareness in Scotland.
- Supports the world's leading health and fitness professionals with credible information, education, career development and leadership.
- International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association: Organization that promotes fitness through education and sport club membership.
Idaho Association of Exercise Physiologists
- Dedicated to advancing the profession of the exercise physiologist in Idaho.
Indiana Association of Exercise Physiologists
- The I.A.E.P. is an affiliate society of the American Society of Exercise Physiologists. About the association, committees, membership, health related links and a section for sending comments.
International Fitness Association
- Online certifications for Kickboxing Aerobics Instructor and Fitness Trainer. Free Fitness Manual. International Recognition.
International Personal Fitness Trainers Assoc.
- Certification organization to better train fitness trainers and health care professionals.
International Sports Science Association
- Offering fitness information and certification for personal trainers. Trainer locator, seminars, and exercise of the day.
International Sports Sciences Association
- The ISSA provides Fitness, Personal Training Certifications, and Online Continuing Education.
National Association for Health and Fitness
- A not-for-profit organization that exists to improve the quality of life of every individual in the United States through the promotion of physical fitness and healthy lifestyles and by fostering and supporting Councils for physical activity, health and sports.
National Center on Physical Activity and Disability
- NCPAD encourages persons with disabilities to participate in regular physical activity to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent secondary conditions.
National Endurance Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
- Offers multiple fitness trainer certifications, educational products, seminars, workshops, and distance learning.
National Institute for Fitness and Sport
- Non-profit organization committed to enhancing human health, physical fitness and athletic performance through research, education and service.
National Sports and Fitness Association
- Division of the American Fitness Association, Inc., for individuals interested in health and fitness.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor