Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The latest information on the Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired.
American Council of the Blind
- Strives to improve the well-being of all blind and visually impaired people.
American Foundation for the Blind
- Nonprofit organization provides information and referrals about living with visual impairment.
Associates for World Action in Rehabilitation and Education
- Committed to bringing rehabilitation information to the millions of hard-to-reach and unserved people with severe visual disabilities (AWARE).
Center for the Visually Impaired
- The Atlanta center is Georgia's largest comprehensive, fully accredited, private facility providing rehabilitation services for individuals of all ages who are blind or visually impaired.
Cornwall Blind Association
- UK registered charity which assists blind, partially sighted who are resident in Cornwall.
Enabling Sport Foundation
- Details about this organization located in New Hampshire. Information about a recreational sport for the physically challenged; rail riding on abandoned railroad tracks.
Ephpheta Foundation for the Blind, Inc.
- Improves the quality of life of the blind and makes them more productive members of the Philippine society.
- An index of organizations in Northern California that provide services for people who are losing their sight or are legally blind.
Fenvision Isle of Ely Society for the Blind
- Provides advice and support to people with low vision and their families. Lunch clubs, outings and learning how to type.
Helen Keller Worldwide
- Assits organizations and institutions in countries where the need is great to protect the eyesight of children within their borders and provide quality eye care to their people.
Helping Hands for the Blind
- A nonprofit organization for the blind and vision impaired promoting social, economic and educational opportunities. Related links, support information.
International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness
- Leads an international effort in mobilising resources for blindness prevention activities.
International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA)
- Provides support for sporting events for the blind world wide.
International Organization for the Blind
- A non-profit organization whose mission is to further the educational opportunities of blinded and visually impaired persons. Includes information, resources, and links to other informative sites as well as gift giving suggestions.
Keystone Blind Association
- Offers orientation and mobility services, prevention of blindness services and employment services.
Lions World Services for the Blind
- Located in Little Rock, Arkansas, this is the site of one of the World's largest, multi-service rehabilitation centers for the blind and visually impaired persons.
Macular Degeneration, Inc.
- Non-Profit organization raising funds for the research and cure for macular degeneration, an eye disease that causes blindness most common in adults over 50.
- National Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments. A non-profit organization of parents committed to providing support to the parents of children who have visual impairments.
NEC Foundation of America
- Makes cash grants to nonprofit organizations and programs with national reach and impact in one or both of the following arenas: science and technology education, principally at the secondary level, and/or the application of technology to assist people with disabilities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor