Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
British Deaf History Society
- Society that aims to preserve the history behind deaf culture in the UK.
Centre for Deaf Studies
- Based at Bristol University, the centre offers research and learning into matters related to deaf people. The site includes an online course on deaf history and culture.
Council for the Advancement of Communication with Deaf People
- The CACDP aims to promote communication between deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind and hearing people in the UK.
- Independent British site offering information, contact and discussion on issues related to deafness and sign language.
- UK-based mail-order bookstore, providing books and videos relating to deaf issues and culture.
Institute of German Sign Language
- Institute of German Sign Language and Communication of the Deaf.
Royal Association in aid of Deaf People
- Yet another web site from the British Royal Association, helping the Deaf in their country.
Sound2Sign- Contemporary Music & Other Performing Arts Interpreted Into SIGN LANGUAGE
- Contemporary Music, Gospel, Rap, Pop, House, Indie, Garage and other performing arts interpreted into British Sign Language for the Deaf.
The Royal National Institute for Deaf People (RNID)
- The largest organization representing the 8.7 million deaf and hard of hearing people in the UK.
Three Counties Deaf Support
- Bringing together Deaf and Hearing Communities in West Wales: sign language, lip reading training; written English tuition; BSL videos; deaf awareness; registered charity and volunteers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor