Conditions and Diseases
Submit a site
Language and Speech
Vision and Eye Disorders
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- Speech Therapist Resources, free email of firstname.lastname@example.org, extensive job classifieds, active chat room and other discussion areas, product listings, education courses, and more.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Communication Disability in Ageing Research Unit
- University of Queensland speech pathology and audiology centre, dedicated to enhancing the communication of older individuals through quality research, teaching, and service.
Communication Disorders and Sciences at the University of Oregon
- Coursework in the CDS program includes classes in speech, language, hearing sciences and disorders, as well as classes in counseling, cognitive rehabilitation, research methods, and service delivery. Program offers bachelors, masters, and doctoral level training in speech pathology.
Communication Disorders. NET
- Intended to help those interested in information on the internet. Numerous information links for consumers, professionals, and students.
Communicative Disorders Assistants Association of Canada
- A resource for CDAAC members, persons interested in information about communication disorders, and for those wanting career and membership information.
Michigan Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Descriptions of this professional organization's goals, activities, and available memberships.
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Supports and conducts research in, and distributes information on, the disorders of human communication, including hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech, and language.
Net Connections to Communication Disorders and Sciences
- Metaguide to net resources on communication disorders for professionals and students in speech pathology, audiology, speech science, and persons with communication disabilities and their support persons.
The Tennessee Association of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Joint professional association of over 1200 audiologists and speech-language pathologists. Publish a quarterly newsletter, and sponsor an annual convention.
Unicorn Children's Foundation
- Information on recognizing and treating communication disorders, and finding treatment.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville: Department of Audiology and Speech Pathology
- Describes the department's clinical and educational offerings, which include services for adults and children and degree programs at undergraduate and graduate levels. The department operates the UTK Hearing and Speech Center and is affiliated with regional health care centers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor