Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
21'st Century Technology
- Brief description of a combination of approaches to healthcare, traced back to origns of pollution
ABC of Complementary Medicine - What is Alternative Medicine
- A review article from the British Medical Journal on Alternative and Complementary medicine
Alternative Medicine and Quackery
- Alternative medicine and quackery: what various alternative healing methods exist? For what diseases? Mainly critical viewpoints.
Cancell Cancer Treatment
- This web site exposes disinformation regarding Cancell, a chemical compound which has successfully treated cancer and a wide array of other diseases for more than thirty years without dangerous side effects.
Center for Alternative Medicine Research in Cancer
- Fairly comprehensive site by University of Texas~Houston Health Science Center dedicated to investigating the effectiveness of alternative/complementary therapies used for cancer prevention and control.
Deepak Chopra and Maharishi Ayurvedic Medicine
- A summary of material, including the scientific status of ayurveda and quantum healing, by Thomas J. Wheeler, Ph.D. The following article originally appeared in BASIS, the newsletter of the Bay Area Skeptics.
Health Care Reality Check
- Answers to frequently asked questions on alternative and complementary medicine.
Kundalini and Liberating Breathing or Rebirthing
- Marja Savola describes her personal experience, noting that rebirthing, liberating breathing and holotropic breathing can cause explosive Kundalini experiences, psychosis and other mental diseases.
My Ordeal as a Patient of Dr. Christiane Northrup M.D.
- A true story that raises serious questions concerning the absence of accountability in physicians who market themselves as holistic.
My Visit to a "Straight" Chiropractor
- Article by Stephen Barrett debunks chiropractic hocus-pocus by visiting a chiropractor undercover as a patient.
NYH HealthCare Communications/Medical Writing Group
- Healthcare-related communucations.
- The Safety Factor: Research reveals the proven safety of Masqueliers OPCs. Information available upon request.
- Some "treatments" make more money than cure patients. Site provides information on the signs of quack medicine, how to evaluate a treatment, how not to get taken.
Rational Radio: The facts behind the claims.
- Interviews with the people who know: Doctors and victims. Searching for the truth behind the claims of Alternative Medicine. Hosted by Kurt Butler. [Real Audio Player required to listen to interviews]
Rocky Mountain Skeptics - Failed Alternative Medicine
- Have you had a bad experience with alternative medicine?
The Healing Techniques of Nicolai Levashov
- A brief biography and summary of techniques of the psychotronic healer Nicolai Levashov. Also a reply to critics and skeptics of his methods.
The Scientific Review of Alternative Medicine
- The only peer-reviewed medical journal dedicated exclusively to carefully assessing the claims, treatments, and hypotheses of unconventional medicine.
Why Therapies May Seem to Work (Even When They Don't)
- Reasons care givers and their clients who rely on anecdotal evidence and uncontrolled observations may erroneously conclude that therapies work.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor