Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Provides medical literature, message boards, detoxification procedure and a list of detox facililities around the United States.
Institute for Comprehensive Detoxification and Rehabilitation (ICDR)
- Provides advanced outpatient rapid detoxification treatment from heroin and all opiates using ICDR method. Detoxification procedure succesfully completed in a few hours.
Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment - A Research-Based Guide
- A comprehensive primer from the National Institute of Drug Abuse on treatment approaches to drug addiction.
Secular Organization for Sobriety
- Recovery from alcohol and drug addiction without religion. We utilize an approach combining group support and self reliance.
Substance Abuse Training Project of Michigan
- Contains the MCBAP Approved Calendar of Events, HIV/AIDS Calendar, information on obtaining credentialing and other resources for substance abuse professionals.
Suncoast Practice and Research Collaboratives
- This site was established to provide access to research and policy publications in the academic literature, news stories on effective treatment, and specialised services for PRC members.
The Motivational Interviewing Page
- A repository of resources on motivational interviewing, including links, training resources, reprints, a discussion board and the latest research. With regard to substance-related problems, addressing difficulties and changing behavior.
The Path From Dependence to Independence
- An interpretation of addictive disorders based on neural and cognitive science. Specific recommendations are included.
- Information about the non-clinical, mutual-help approach to the problem of alcohol and drug abuse. Details about the community, its schedule, registration, costs and contacts.
Types of Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers
- A discussion about the different types of treatment centers available.
US Detox Treatment for Opiate Addiction
- Offering drug dependent patients a humane, cost-effective treatment. Includes a mission statement, pricing, detoxification and information about the facility.
- Information about internet-based substance abuse treatment. Program description and alcohol and drug addiction information.
- Specialized in and outpatient treatment services for adults and adolescents for the treatment of drug, alcohol and mental health problems. There are 3 therapeutic group homes in Central Pennsylvania for kids 12 - 18 who are displaced from their homes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor