Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Drug Rehab Help Line
- Drug rehab help line - we will help you find the drug rehab center that is right for you or your loved one. You can achieve full rehabilitation.
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Recovery
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab. If you or someone close to you needs drug rehab help, we can assist you to finding drug rehab programs that are effective.
Alcohol Drug Rehabs Treatment Center Information, Drug Rehabilitation Help
- Directory of drug treatment centers, drug rehabs, detox facilities, addiction help and information. Troubled teens programs, young adult substance abuse. Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon and Narcotics Anonymous meeting lists.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Links to addiction resources and support groups, on topics including alcohol, drugs, tobacco, food, and sex.
- Where to get help and motivation to conquer the problems. Find treatment and recovery centers, current articles and support groups.
AA Recovery Magazine Choices
- Recovery magazine supporting all 12 step programs. Includes articles, stories, resources, letters, links, fun. Submitted material from readers welcome.
Abuse of Drugs and Alcohol - Centre for Recovery
- A premier UK information centre about drug and alcohol abuse. It's for those with a drug or alcohol problem - and their family or friends.
- This site provides comprehensive listings of addiction sites for health consumers and professionals.
Addiction and Recovery Resources - The Man in the Glass
- Articles on alcoholism, drug abuse and substance dependence. Information on rehabilitation, detoxification and strategies. Suited to alcoholics, addicts, friends and those interested in the disease of addiction.
Adolescent Assessment Services
- Information on the large-scale substance use and lifetstyle surveys of the adolescent population of the UK. Includes the areas of research, how this information helps, reports and press releases.
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Team (ADAPT)
- Peer education group dedicated to addressing the issues of alcohol and other drug abuse in an effort to create a healthier university community.
Alcohol and Other Drug Information for Teens
- FAQs on drug/alcohol abuse plus links to other help pages; created by the National Children's Coalition.
Alcohol and Other Substance Abuse Resources
- Information, toll-free numbers, and links to resources for alcoholism, dual diagnosis and substance abuse organizations.
- Offers information, resources, encouragement and help to those who suffer from alcoholism, drug addiction and substance abuse problems.
An Integrated Treatment Approach for Severely Mentally Ill Individuals with Substance Disorders
- Excerpt from paper by Kathleen Sciacca, from Chapter 6 of New Directions For Mental Health Services, No. 50, Summer 1991: Jossey-Bass, Publishers.
Australian Drug Information Network (ADIN)
- A central point of access to quality alcohol and drug resources. Search, links and FAQs.
Behavioral Health World for Professionals
- An information brokerage service for behavioral health professionals, a center for news and information on substance abuse and related mental health issues. It offers information on domestic violence, drug abuse, alcohol addiction, sexual abuse and other mental illness issues.
Biological Mechanisms of Addiction
- An article about repeated exposure to a drug and how it produces long term changes in nervous system.
Butler Center for Research of Alcoholism and Addiction at Hazelden
- Dedicated to research on addiction recovery. Access to published studies, research updates, online presentations, survey results, drug abuse monitoring and links to other useful alcoholism and addiction resources.
Center On Addiction and Substance Abuse
- CASA Survey: Many Dads AWOL in the Battle Against Teen Substance Abuse.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor