Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Institute of Certification Evaluation Counseling and Consulting
- Information about becoming certified as a 12 step counselor who understands and communicates the language of substance abuse and alcohol recovery.
International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium for Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Site gives listing and information on member states and countries.
Iowa Consortium for Substance Abuse Research and Evaluation
- Coordinates research and knowledge transfer among researchers, assists professionals in the field, and informs public policy makers in the area of substance abuse.
Israel Society for the Prevention of Alcoholism
- The Israel Society for the Prevention of Alcoholism is a nationwide public association. It was founded in 1976 in order to develop and advance research, prevention and treatment of alcoholism.
Kansas Alcohol & Drug Service Providers Association
- An association composed of program directors of substance abuse prevention and treatment programs across the state of Kansas. Includes a mission statement, membership, links, events and contact details.
Massachusetts Sober Housing Corporation
- Details about this organization which purchases large houses to create Oxford Houses, the most successful sober housing model for recovering alcoholics and addicts.
- Drug education, including the fight against drugs, alcohol and tobacco education, the anti-drug message, and character development.
Missouri Alcoholism Research Center
- Includes program overview, staff and faculty, training opportunities, publications, news, events, links and driving directions.
- The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence is a volunteer health organization providing education, information, help and hope. Includes alcoholism facts, youth information, and more.
NDRI - Institute for Special Populations Research
- A discussion about what studies are being done on substance use/abuse, among diverse, at-risk populations.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism supports and conducts biomedical and behavioral research on the causes, consequences, treatment, and prevention of alcoholism and alcohol-related problems.
National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse, Inc.
- Dedicated to addressing the alcohol, tobacco, and other drug issues of Asian and Pacific Islander (API) populations on the continental U.S., Hawaii, the six Pacific Island jurisdictions and elsewhere.
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Established in 1980 in Middlesex County, our mission is to prevent the diseases of alcoholism and drug addiction and related problems through prevention education, advocacy and public awareness.
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence of Illinois
- Volunteer organization for promoting public understanding of alcoholism and drug dependence as preventable and treatable diseases.
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence-New Jersey
- Offers addiction news and information source featuring resources and information on substance abuse treatment and prevention.
National Institute on Drug Abuse
- The mission of the NIDA is to lead the Nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
National Substance Abuse Service Corps/CA
- An AmeriCorps program run through Phoenix Houses of California. About the organization, calendar of events, news and links are some of the topics at this site.
Native Addictions Council of Manitoba,
- The mission of N.A.C.M. is to provide traditional holistic healing services to First Peoples through treatments of addictions.
Offenders At - Risk Community Networking, Inc.
- Advocating alternative and efficient intervention methods. Defines who are the offenders at risk and the organization. Offers contact details.
- A democratically run, self-supporting and drug free group home. A National Directory of all the Houses is provided. An idea based on the sound system for recovering alcoholics to help themselves.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor