Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Methadone Live Zone
- A place to post messages with other methadone and opiate users. Also some links to further resources.
Methadone Message Board
- A message board for methadone patients who read and write English. To discuss treatment and personal issues, stop the stigma, appropriate medical protocol, and many more topics.
- The official newsletter of Detroit Organizational Needs in Treatment, which is an advocacy group organized by patients to return dignity to methadone maintenance treatment and to protect the rights of patients.
- A resource for educating patients and others about addiction and the treatment of opiate addiction. Includes a report form for abuse in clinics, clinic reports and directory, stories, a message board and state contacts.
- National Alliance of Methadone Advocates is composed of methadone maintenance patients and supporters of quality treatment. With members and supporters worldwide, as well as state and regional chapters in the U.S.
People Using Methadone Maintenance Treatment
- This site concerns people using methadone for the maintenance treatment of heroin and opiate addiction.
Rapid Opiate Detoxification and Methadone Maintenance
- Operated by the Canada Detox Centre, the country's most comprehensive opiate treatment and detoxification centre. Four facilities listed with site map.
Thesis by Dr Jan Willem de Vos
- Methadone Maintenance Treatment Pharmacokinetics, Psychopathology and Craving Thesis was prepared at the Laboratory of Pharmacology, head Remy S Leeuwin Ph.D University of Amsterdam, Academic Medical Centre.
Virginia Alliance of Methadone Advocates
- An non-profit methadone education/advocacy organization dedicated to ending the stigma and discrimination associated with Methadone Maintenance Treatment.
- Effective methadone detoxification institute, Rapid detox for methadone, heroin and other opiate related substances. In Beverly Hills, CA.
- Information, message board and chat is available. Data regarding recovery, addiction, drug abuse, clinic issues and health problems.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor