Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
24 Hours a Day Email Service
- Sending out daily thoughts, meditations, and prayers for alcoholics in recovery.
AA Clubhouse Chat Room
- Open chat for alcoholics, just like coffee after meeting.
AA Recovery Coffee House
- A community/club for social gathering of those in recovery. Chat room, message boards, photo albums and more.
AA Recovery Discussion
- Alcoholics Anonymous message board, with a daily inspiration message.
Addiction, Recovery, and Sobriety Messages
- Participate in discussion or link to a true story about the alcoholic and drug addict recovery process.
Another Empty Bottle Chat
- Safe, anonymous java-based alcoholism chat rooms, includes AA, Al-Anon, Alateen, Families Anonymous, NA, NarAnon, and SMART Recovery meetings.
- Concerned Counseling has a general HTML-based chat area for mental health with a room for alcoholism.
Dealing With Alcoholics
- Parent's Place has a HTML-based bulletin board for discussing dealing with alcoholics.
- Informal "Coffee Shop" style FOBW mailing list and newsletter.
Grateful Dead AA Email Group
- Net AA meeting for AA'ers in recovery. You are not alone...we are not alone. Multi-addicted who are clean and sober mems of AA welcome. We are here for each other.
Hazelden Online Chat
- Discuss current issues and chat with noted authors and chemical dependency professionals. Provides a supportive, ongoing resource for clients through the fellowship and support. Chat sessions are held at 7pm CST.
Just For Today - Mailing List
- Daily email meditations using the literature of alcoholics anonymous a GreAAt way to start your day.
Life On Life's Terms
- AA recovery site with links to online meetings with voice and text chat.
Miracles In Progress 12 Step Recovery Forums
- Online Alcoholics Anonymous, Alanon and ACOA meetings and a web site designed for the online recovery community. Schedule of meetings which are held daily.
Rational Recovery Discussion Forums
- Moderated discussion of independent recovery through planned abstinence. These bulletin board forums focus on Addictive Voice Recognition Technique (AVRT), family forum, professional issues, and open debate.
- Email chat and daily inspirational messages and links for persons in recovery from alcoholism, substance abuse, co-dependency, eating disorders, gambling, and PTSD.
SMART Recovery Message Board
- HTML-based discussion area for SMART Recovery, a non 12-step alcoholism support group.
- Live voice chat meetings. You have to hear it to believe it. Includes AA, NA, Al-Anon, and womens meetings.
The Project on Pain Management and Chemical Dependency
- Email discussion list educates physicians and other health care professionals about providing safe, optimal levels of pain relief to patients with and without a history of chemical dependency.
There's Still Life Out There
- A safe haven for recovering alcoholics and addicts to share thoughts, experiences, insights, advice or just plain -vent...msg boards and online live chat.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor