Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Drug Free Workplace
- Information for drug-free workplace professionals.
Drug Free Workplaces, Inc.
- Provides drug-free workplace services to small and medium sized businesses.
Drug Test Coordinators, Inc.
- Offers a full range of employee drug and alcohol testing services including development of drug free workplace policies.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)
- The National Association for the drug and alcohol testing industry, with over 1000 members.
Drug and Alcohol Testing Services
- Research and statistics regarding drug abuse in Australia and the relevant costs to businesses. A discussion about the problem, solutions, a newsletter and contact information.
- SAMHSA and CAP FUDT certified drug testing lab providing testing services to employers throughout the US and Canada.
- Provides drug testing using collection sites nationwide. Helping companies of all sizes create drug-free workplace programs for the lowest cost possible.
Dynamic Analytical Solutions, Incorporated
- Designs substance abuse testing programs that include education, policy preparation, and on-site collection.
- EyeCheck is a drug, alcohol, and fatigue detection device that is designed to rapidly assess impairment via a hand-held pupillometer.
Foley Laboratory Services, Inc.
- Specializes in drug and alcohol testing that must meet federal and state requirements.
Institute for a Drug-Free Workplace
- An independent, self-sustaining coalition of businesses, business organizations, and individuals. Features information to help employers develop, implement, and maintain a drug-free workplace program.
International Journal of Drug Testing
- Focuses on research of emerging technologies in drug testing, such as hair, saliva, and sweat analysis.
- A clinical medical biochemical laboratory. A broad spectrum of medical laboratory tests from blood and urine are done in the lab.
- A Drug Free Workplace will increase employee productivity, decrease job related accidents and reduce Workers' Compensation premiums and claims. On site drug testing.
Metropolitan Drug Screening Company, Inc.
- Provides on-site and off-site collection services.
- A privately-held, independent national laboratory which specializes in drugs of abuse testing.
National Clearinghouse for Drug and Alcohol Information
- Making the workplace drug free; a kit for employers.
Norchem Drug Testing Laboratory
- Offers premium drug testing for a broad variety of law enforcement, social services, and employment organizations.
Norton Medical Industries
- Federally approved drug and alcohol testing services.
OHS Health and Safety Services, Inc.
- Provides on-site and off-site alcohol and drug-abuse testing services.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor