Alcohol and Drug Detection
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ambassador Medical Services Inc.
- Mobile collection services for corporate drug and alcohol testing programs.
American Medical Review
- Offers on-site employee drug testing and physicals to the Chicago metropolitan area.
Compliance Plus Corporation
- Providing collection of urine specimens, lab analysis and Medical Review Officer services.
Elite Health Services, LLC
- A Dallas, Texas based firm providing mobile services to screen for drugs and alcohol.
Houston Medical Testing Services, Inc.
- Provides employee, home, mobile, on-site and confidential testing services.
- Provides mobile worksite collection services.
- Provides on-site urine collections for companies and organizations that have a need to drug test 75 or more people at one time.
Languell and Associates Inc.
- Mobile on-site drug and alcohol testing service available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Midwest Collection Specialists, Inc.
- Meeting the needs of companies, organizations, and governmental agencies which have specimen collection and drug testing requirements.
OHS Health and Safety Services, Incorporated
- Provides on-site drug testing and drug test specimen collections, plus, on site screening devices which provide test results in 5 minutes. Local and nationwide service.
Safe Systems Corporation
- Albany, NY based company provides "At-Your-Site Testing" service, where certified technicians can perform drug and alcohol screening collections in their mobile facility.
Safety Measures, Inc.
- Provides breath alcohol and drug screening, training, mobile collections, equipment, and workplace programs.
Whitemarsh Security Services
- Mobile and fixed drug testing services utilizing a certified laboratory for both regulated and non-regulated industries nationwide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor