Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Compulsive Gambling Counselor Certification Board
- A nonpartisan, non-political, and non-profit organization. It is organized to achieve certain objectives. Among them being to provide identity, recognition, and a basis for integrity for the profession of Compulsive Gambling Counseling by the establishment of standards for the performance and competencies desired of the practitioners in this field.
Arizona Council on Compulsive Gambling, Inc.
- To provide awareness to all of the citizens of the State of Arizona regarding the social and economic impact of compulsive Gambling.
Arnie and Sheila Wexler Associates
- Offers training, consultation, responsible gaming programs and treatment services.
California Council on Problem Gambling
- A state-wide, non-profit organization made up of individuals from the clinical, academic and research disciplines as well as recovering compulsive gamblers, their families, and other interested parties.
Compulsive Gambling Center
- Providing helpline services, information about problem gambling and treatment.
Compulsive Gambling Center, Inc.
- Providing treatment, education, training, research, and expert testimony on compulsive gambling. Based in Baltimore, Maryland.
Connecticut Council on Problem Gambling
- A non-profit corporation and is the Connecticut affiliate of the National Council on Problem Gambling. Helpline services for Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey, Inc.
- Providing prevention, education and referral services to anyone affected by compulsive gambling, and community outreach programs.
Delaware Council on Problem Gambling, Inc.
- A private, non-profit agency to raise public awareness that compulsive gambling can be treated. Helpline services and professional training.
- Contains articles by women gamblers in recovery.
Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling
- A non-profit organization and is the Florida affiliate of the National Council on Problem Gambling. Helpline, workshops and training services.
- A fellowship support group for compulsive gamblers.
Gamblers Anonymous Montreal
- Information about the activities of the group including a Montreal and international meeting list.
Gambling Addiction Counselling Service
- Provides counselling for people and their families suffering from a gambling problem.
Gambling Addiction Prevention Foundation for Athletes
- An organization aiming to serve as a valuable source of data or statistical information on pathological gambling by students.
Gambling Impact and Behavior Study
- National Opinion Research Center report on gambling's community impact.
Gambling Related Issues
- Links provided by the Minnesota Institute of Public Health. Includes "Beyond the Odds", their quarterly newsletter on problem and compulsive gambling.
Gambling Too Much
- Aims to assist people with less serious problems as well as more serious compulsive gamblers. Extensive self-help materials for both families and players.
Georgia Council on Problem Gambling
- A non-profit organization that helps citizens of Georgia get resources and information on problem gambling.
Know the Odds
- Education to prevent the harmful effects of problem gambling. Curriculum materials for schools and colleges and free downloadable exercises by schools.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor