Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Life Line - Break Even
- A counseling, support and information service for those with gambling-related problems in the communities of the Cairns region in Australia.
Louisiana Association on Compulsive Gambling
- A non-profit organization and is the Louisiana affiliate of the National Council on Problem Gambling.
Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling
- A non-profit health agency with information for people seeking help with information about gambling related problems. Helpline services.
National Coalition Against Legalized Gambling
- An organization that opposes the gambling industry.
National Council on Problem Gambling
- A non-profit health agency whose mission is to disseminate information about problem and pathological (compulsive) gambling and to promote the development of services for those afflicted with the disorder.
National Gambling Impact Study Commission
- Provides research on economic impact of gaming as an industry, as well as social and political impacts.
Nebraska Council on Compulsive Gambling
- Listing of GA/Gam-Anon meetings in Nebraska. Toll free helpline number and links to research and self-help groups.
Nevada Council on Problem Gambling
- A volunteer non-profit agency focusing its efforts solely on the issue of problem gambling.
North American Training Institute Home Page
- Specializes in responsible programs for the gaming and wagering industries, professional, accredited training programs, and in senior citizen and adolescent compulsive gambling issues. Includes Wanna Bet? magazine for kids concerned about gambling.
Northern California Gamblers Anonymous
- Provides a 12-step self-help fellowship of men and women whose primary purpose is to stop gambling and to help other compulsive gamblers do the same.
Northern Rivers Gambling Service
- A counseling service for problem gamblers and their families. Situated in Northern New South Wales, Australia.
Nova Scotia Problem Gambling Services
- Helpline services for problem gamblers in Nova Scotia.
Oregon Gambling Addiction Treatment Division
- Help is available for every problem gambler in Oregon. This state-funded foundation has reports on adolescent gambling and problem gambling.
- Diagnosis and treatment of problem gambling.
Problem Gambling Hub
- Providing a hub for the research, treatment, and discussion of problem gambling. A center for the gaming industry and professionals who are concerned with the problem of gambling addiction.
Problem Gambling in Canada
- Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse provides academic and government reports on problem gambling in Canada.
Project Turnabout Home Page
- Caring professionals who gave them back family members who had been lost to the disease of alcoholism/drug addiction or compulsive gambling.
- Home website for author of "A Way to Quit Gambling" for compulsive gambling addiction problem.
Responsible Gambling Council (Ontario)
- This site is committed to ensuring healthy individuals, families and communities that are free of the personal, social and economic harm resulting from gambling abuse.
The Heartskober Manor
- A private and exclusive treatment program for compulsive gambling and/or gambling addiction.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor