Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Partnership for Advanced Computing
- Australian Partnership for Advanced Computing promotes an Australia-wide computing and communications systems infrastructure. Press releases, description of programs.
Coalition for Academic Scientific Computation
- Links to member institutions and published papers.
CompInfo - High Performance Computing
- Technical articles, news, events, publications, and manufacturer links.
DOE's Accelerated Strategic Computing Initiative (ASCI)
- A U.S. government initiative to develop simulation capabilities suitable for weapons testing. Program details and links to university partners.
- Online journal of the high performance computing industry.
- The National Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure was created to develop a national supercomputing infrastructure. Links to resources, current research projects, and outreach programs.
PC World News: A $1000 Supercomputer?
- Within 18 months, Star Bridge Systems claims, you may be able to put the equivalent of today's supercomputer on your desktop - for about $1000.
- Monthly newsletter about European high performance computing developments. Back issues available.
SCCD at Lawrence Livermore National Lab
- Scientific Computing and Communications Department. Current scientific and networking research.
- A summer program for high school students to learn about supercomputing. Program information and application.
Scandal Supercomputing Project
- Development of a portable environment for programming supercomputers. Project information and resources about parallel programming.
- Parts of this book are available online, with ordering information for a printed copy.
Standard Interface Methodology
- Writing interfaces for the AS/400.
- A history of supercomputing.
The Journal of Supercomputing
- Available in print and online. Searchable archives available to subscribers.
The National Center for Supercomputing
- Information about supercomputing applications and research in the United States.
Top 500 Supercomputers
- Ranking of supercomputers according to the LINPACK benchmark. Links to news articles.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor