Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Chemnitz Cluster Computing Homepage
- Links to programming projects, calls for papers, software and documentation, and other resources.
- Links to research groups, parallel tools, journals, and conferences.
Grid Computing Info Centre
- An initiative to establish a global grid of computing power. Links to conferences, development, and related information.
- News on high performance computing from Europe. Newsletters and conference calendar.
High Performance Cluster Computing Resources
- Links to cluster management systems, environments, software, documents, conferences, and teaching slides.
IEEE CS Task Force on Cluster Computing
- An international forum promoting cluster computing research and education. Publications, event calendar, news articles, and committee information.
IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Monthly peer-reviewed journal. Archives available to subscribers.
- International Journal of High Speed Computing. Sample copy available, archives accessible to subscribers.
Internet Parallel Computing Archive
- Links to information about parallel algorithms, computing environments and tools, newsgroups, and general references.
Is Parallel Computing Dead?
- Article about the future of the parallel computing industry.
Nan's Parallel Computing Page
- Links to online books, tutorials, and research projects.
- Links to supercomputing centers, high performance computing journals, vendors, conferences, and governmental agencies.
- News about cluster computing.
Parallel Tools Consortium
- A group that brings together tool users, developers, and researchers with the goal of improving the usability and availability of parallel tools. Links to projects.
- Clustering news and articles.
Scientific Applications on Linux: Parallel Computing
- Links to and descriptions of parallel languages, message passing libraries, parallel tools, and other resources.
Supercomputing and Parallel Computing Research Groups
- Academic research groups and projects related to parallel computing.
The Grid: The Next-Gen Internet?
- Discussion of the Grid.
Who Wrote the Book of Life?
- NASA uses a parallel computer to classify new life forms.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor