On the Web
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Dedicated to science, philosophy, education and freedom.
Apothecary's Drawer Weblog
- Web log devoted to strange and interesting 'cross-links' between science, history, and arts.
- The personal ponderings of a geek-girl in Dublin, Ireland, on the latest tech, social and cultural news, with a humourous slant.
- A weblog on computer news, science, archaeology, and some Zen from an archaeologist who also happens to be an ordained Zen Buddhist priest.
- News and links on the arts and society.
- A refreshing science news site that covers a wide spectrum of sources and topics.
- A weblog focusing on science, technology, medicine and "stuff".
- An ongoing discussion of scientific and cultural topics strange and wonderful, banal and distressing.
- Devoted to rational inquiry, green politics, drollery. Covers philosophy, cognitive psychology, politics, economics, as well as general science and tech news.
- A web log devoted to the discussion of atheism.
- Devoted to the quirky, the fascinating and the admirable in, and on the fringes of, the religious world.
Jaffo's Web Log
- Links and original commentary about politics, entertainment, and pop culture. Written from a Libertarian perspective.
- A medical weblog. The most interesting, weirdest and recent web medical news on the planet.
- Where the religious rubber meets the pop culture road. Daily weblog of faith and media news.
SK²web Scratch Pad
- This site tracks others I find interesting, covering a wide variety of topics in computing (Linux in particular), science and technology, general news, literature.
Signs and Wonders
- A weblog for the World Network of Religious Futurists providing environmental scanning, issues analysis, and targeted web surfing to religious futurists.
- A web log/ web zine dedicated to fringe culture, mad science, technology, and the occult.
The Best Designs
- Best weblog designs. Blog design award.
The Open Lab
- A community focused on the freedom of information as it pertains to the biosciences.
The Wandering Skeptic
- Random thoughts and philosophies by Larry Kwong.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor