Submit a site
Digital Signal Processing
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- SIGACT, Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory, is the ACM special interest group for Theoretical Computer Science.
Algorithms, Calculations and Formulae
- Resources on algorithms, calculations and formulae, including books, faq, urls, and a forum.
All Source Code
- Provides full source code for AVL, binary, red-black and splay trees as well as many other data structures and algorithms.
- Concurrent Algorithms and Data Types Animation over the Internet. It's an original algorithm animation tool based upon the concept of animated data structures. It uses a distributed object oriented architecture based upon CORBA and it allows algorithms coded in C++ to be easily animated.
- A brief discussion and implementation of circular queues in C.
Compact Guide to Sorting and Searching
- Algorithms and data structures for sorting and searching. Source code in C and VB is included.
Data Structures And Number Systems
- by Brian Brown
Data Structures and Algorithms
- Course Notes, University of Western Australia
Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems
- This is a dictionary of algorithms, algorithmic techniques, data structures, and archetypical problems, with related definitions.
Maze classification and algorithms
- A short description of mazes and how to create them. Definition of different mazetypes and their algorithms.
Pattern Matching Pointers
- The purpose of this page is serve as index to information relevant to Pattern Matching researchers.
- Electronic bibliography on priority queues (heaps). Links to downloadable reports, researchers' home pages, and software.
Sourcebank - Computer Science - Algorithms
- A collection of source code for various topics.
Stony Brook Algorithm Repository
- This is a collection of implementations for 75 fundamental algorithms problems, including data structures, numerical and combinatorial algorithms,graph algorithms, and computational geometry. Implementations are available in C++, Java, Fortran, and other languages.
Ternary Search Trees
- Algorithm for search. PDF file and examples in C.
The Grail Project
- A symbolic computation environment for finite-state machines, regular expressions, and finite languages.
The LEDA library
- a library of the data types and algorithms ( number types and linear algebra, basic data types, dictionaries, graphs, geometry, graphics).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor