Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Peterson's Culinary Schools
- Peterson's is a respected publisher of educational and career guides. Browse detailed descriptions of more than 40 culinary schools and programs, which provide a taste of Peterson's print directory.
Robert Reynolds Cooking School
- The chef's chef, Robert Reynolds is a renowned culinary artist and teacher. These exceptional courses in Provence, Portland, and Denver have been attended by many of the most notable chefs in contemporary cuisine.
Royal Thai School of Culinary Arts
- Promoting and teaching Thai cuisine; course and contact information.
Santa Fe School of Cooking
- Offers classes in southwest culinary cuisine and gourmet food product from New Mexico for chefs and individuals.
School of Natural Cookery, Boulder Colorado
- Offers a unique curriculum emphasizing vegetarian food preparation without recipes. You'll know what to cook and how to cook it intuitively.
Scottsdale Culinary Institute
- Complete a degree in 15 months in culinary arts and sciences and restaurant management based on a mastery of basic principles and hands-on experience. Location: Scottsdale, Arizona.
Southern California School of Culinary Arts
- 16 month Professional Culinary Arts program. Teaching both traditional and modern cookery. Instruction begins with classical French techniques and terminology and progresses to innovative, contemporary cuisine.
- Culinary Schools and Programs for aspiring and professional cooks, foodies and the curious.
- Private career college offering 15-month AAS degree in Culinary Arts and 12-month diploma program in Culinary Arts
- ACFEI accredited 18-month degree. Programs in Baking and Pastry Arts and Culinary Arts.
Tante Marie's Cooking School
- Established in 1979 on San Francisco's Telegraph Hill. Culinary courses cover basic French Techniques, breads and pastries, desserts, ethnic cuisines, food purchasing and handling, menu planning and taste refinement.
The Academy Culinary Arts
- Courses in this program cover food preparation basics, classical and international cuisines, dining room procedures and introduction to management areas such as nutrition, cost control, and menu and facilities planning.
The Asian and Oriental School of Catering
- Provides practical advice, courses and development programmes to individuals involved in the Asian and Oriental restaurant industry at all levels.
The Bisbee Cooking School
- Offers small classes for individuals (not professionals) in creative Southwest, Cajun, Intalian, French and American regional cooking and wine appreciation. Information about their program and enrollment information.
The Cooking and Culinary School Directory
- Search more than 1,100 cooking and culinary schools by name, location or program specialty.
The Culinary Institute of America
- Education features Associate and Bachelor degrees and continuing education courses in Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry.
The French Culinary Institute
- World renowned cooking school based In New York City. Cooking classes are offered in culinary, pastry and baking arts.
- La Varenne signature series, featuring "Entertaining at Home".
The Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts
- Full immersion hands-on courses in Italy for Professional Chefs, Students and Patissier. Courses include 4 star accommodations, fine dining, market visits and excursions.
The Restaurant School, Philadelphia, PA
- Culinary programs: Culinary Arts, Pastry Arts, includes a tour of a France.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor