Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Culinary Institute of Smoke-Cooking
- Designed to hone the skills of the backyard barbecuer, the professional chef or the competitive cook or team.
Dubrulle International Culinary and Hotel Institute of Canada
- 17-week Professional Culinary day program, with specialty courses available for the serious amateur.
- One-week cooking vacations that include daily hands-on classes preparing 3-course menus, guided tours, visits to markets and food producers.
- Professional Culinary and Hospitality Management Training. Hands-on experience in lab training and catering.
Golden State Culinary Institute
- Provides the food service industry with educated, highly skilled and trained professionals located in Roseville. Offers a 16-month Culinary Arts A.O.S. Degree Program.
High Sierra Chefs Association - ACFHSCA.org
- High Sierra Chefs Association - Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Lake Tahoe and all surrounding areas of Northern Nevada / North Eastern California - ACFHSCA.org
- A chefs school based in Italy.
- Two-year college offering associate degree in Culinary Arts
L'Academie de Cuisine
- Private vocational school offering 34- to 48-week part- & full-time culinary and pastry curricula.
Las Vegas Culinary Union Training Center
- Offer classes for persons who want to work in a hotel but do not have the required job skills or work experience.
Le Cordon Bleu
- Classic French cooking. Culinary Arts school offering traditional French cuisine, pastry and gourmet products.
Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Program at Brown Institute
- The Culinary Arts program at Brown Institute offers hands-on teaching of cooking and baking skills, as well as theoretical knowledge. Items covered include classical French Cuisine, basic soups, stocks, sauces, intro to Garde Manager, kitchen management, baking.
Le Cordon Bleu School at International Culinary Academy
- Culinary Arts School excellence in partnership with Pittsburgh's International Culinary Academy for chef, pastry and cooking education.
Maui Community College
- Culinary Arts Program. Accredited by the American Culinary Federation. Located in Maui.
Mexican Home Cooking
- Focus on the high cuisine of pre-hispanic Mexico. Participants explore the influences of Spanish and French cuisines on the Mexican cuisine.
National Culinary School
- Hands-on culinary training by International Chefs in our spacious kitchen.
New England Culinary Institute
- Training future chefs and foodservice managers. A NECI education features small classes, paid internships and hands-on work experience in foodservice operations.
Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts
- European Chef Instructors. 12 students to one Chef. Baking, Cuisine, and Pastry.
Pastry Chefs of Alberta and Ontario
- Pastry Chef information and education for Chefs, bakers and other culinary businesses
- 16 month associate degree programs. Training by the finest chefs and hospitality professionals.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor