Canoe and Kayaking
Submit a site
Outfitters and Guides
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Around the Rock
- Ken Campbell's sea kayak trip around Newfoundland in the summer of 2000.
Arthur Hebert's Sea Kayaking
- 700 mile unescorted solo open water crossing of the Gulf of Mexico by sea kayak.
- A dues free internet based sea kayaking club with at least one club paddle a month. Members have many more. Includes message forum, links, list of outings, calendar, trip reports, and weather and tide information.
Bay Area Sea Kayakers
- Cooperative sea kayaking club in California, providing a forum for people to meet other paddlers, generate ideas for new trips, and promote safe sea kayaking.
- Information on Sea Kayaking and Fishing in Southern California.
Florida Sea Kayaking Association
- Florida paddlers club
- A personal travelogue about telemark skiing, mountaineering and sea kayaking in Western Norway.
Grant's Kayaking Page
- Sea kayaking info on kayaking Waiheke Island, New Zealand.
Gulf Area Sea Paddlers
- For sea kayakers interested in kayaking the Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean areas. Includes trip reports and stories, destination information, and links, sea and surf kayak FAQs, and area links to clubs and outfitters.
Inland Sea Kayakers
- Sea kayaking enthusiasts who enjoy sharing trips, information, and improving their skills.
Irish Sea Kayaking Association
- A voluntary association with good information about sea kayaking in Ireland.
Kayak Newfoundland and Labrador Club
- A good source of information on sea kayaking in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Kayaking in San Diego
- Pictures from flatwater paddling on the San Diego River.
La Costa Del Golfo
- In the spring of 2002 Arthur Hebert and Larry Koenig will begin circumnavigation of the Gulf of Mexico by Sea Kayak.
Newfoundland Kayak Voyage
- Bernie Howgate's 4500km sea kayak trip around Newfoundland in the summer of 2000.
North Atlantic Kayak Challenge 2000
- Peter Bray tried to cross the Atlantic solo by kayak. His trip ended on June 19 2000, 45 miles northeast of St John's, Newfoundland when he was picked up by Canadian Coastguard.
North West Sea Kayakers
- Club dedicated to sea kayaking. Based in the UK
Northeast Paddlers Message Board
- Message board for sea kayakers in the Northeast United States.
Outer Island Kayak Adventures
- Sea kayaking on North Carolina's Outer Banks.
Rhode Island Sea Kayaking Club
- Notices of local kayaking and conservation events; message board; photos; trip reports and more.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor