Canoe and Kayaking
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Captiva Seakayak Classic
- A seakayak, surfski and outrigger canoe race to be held at Captiva Island, Florida on Saturday December 1st and Sunday December 2nd, 2001. Includes contact information.
National Paddling Film Festival
- Provides information about the festival held in Lexington, Kentucky. Includes competition rules and winners still image, motion image, and safety poster. Includes road show calendar and information on getting the road show for your club or association.
Paddle to the Headwaters
- Canoe and kayak marathon through the Redwood forest on the Eel River in Northern California. Held annually in May. Also two, shorter fun races for beginners. Includes event information, schedule, entry forms, maps, accommodation links, and photo archive.
Red Cross Murray Marathon
- The world's longest, officially accredited, annual canoe race, in Victoria, Australia, between 27-31 December each year, raising funds for the Australian Red Cross. Includes race history, news, contact information, and sponsors.
Russell Fork River Rendezvous
- Provides information about the week long gathering held annualy since 1995 at Kiwanas Park, Haysi, Virginia. Proceeds go to River Conservation with the focus on the Russell Fork River Corridor. Includes event information, cost, directions, what to bring, contacts and links.
- The Skykomish Rodeo and River Festival hels in Index Washington. Includes kayak freestyle competition, downriver races, slalom races, and demos. Provides event details, clinic information, equipment to be auctioned, and registration specifics.
Tour de Gudenaa
- Canoeing and kayaking marathon event, held every year in September. More than 1,000 paddlers compete on the Gudenaa River from Skanderborg to Randers.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor